Ask My Characters!

Discussion in 'Forest of FallenLight' started by Peyton c:, May 14, 2018.

1. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Retired Retired

45%
    I've never actually done any of these before, to be honest. But, here goes nothing!

• Sunstar: A dearly beloved she-cat from Driftclan. Very optimistic for the future, caring, and loving; would do anything for anyone.
    • Fennelsnap: A... not so beloved she-cat from Meadowclan. Blunt, aggressive, rude, but can be kind of nice sometimes.
    • Caribousnort: An ex-Meadowclanner who left after the death of his most beloved, Spiderblood. Very easily irritated, stubborn, cynical, and untrusting.

Ask away, I suppose!

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  2. Anju

Anju Retired Staff Member Retired

70%
    Question for...
    Sunstar

"What is your full-on opinion on Coriandersprig? And if you still don't trust him, is there a way you ever will?"

Awe man I'm sad to see Cori resign on the 18th (Friday)

Question for...
    Fennelsnap

"What is the reason behind your anger? Haha... I shouldn't ask this..."

Ah these questions are stupid, I'm sorry.

Lol bye
    -Seff

3. Peyton c:

45%
    Sunstar
    "I could learn to respect him, I suppose, but I don't know how long it would take for me to ever become his friend, if ever. I don't trust him, but if he keeps his mouth shut about my relationship with Wolfstar, I'll find a little more faith in him."

Fennelsnap
    "Long story short, I had to grow up without my parents. Watching all the other kits with their parents yet complaining how difficult their lives were spurred my jealousy and anger. It's evolved into something more than that, but there's no way you're worthy of the story."

4. AwesomePuppy

AwesomePuppy Well-Known Member

20%
    Question for Fennelsnap,
    "What did Ravenshadow ever do to you!?"

Sorry, it was too tempting.

5. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Community News Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

70%
    Back at it with the wildly unnecessary questions

To literally any of them, if you had to have one last buffet before going on a level 5 vegan diet (don't eat anything that casts a shadow) what you eating?

6. Peyton c:

45%
    Fennelsnap
    "Geez, you were just such a crybaby. You finally grew up a bit, but it was too late to fix anything,"

Cariboutsnort
    "A buffet? Sounds too fancy for me. I'll eat a rabbit or two, since I actually know where to find those in the forest."

7. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Community News Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

70%
    Rockin' answer.

8. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

94%
    I've got a questions for Sunstar!

What's it like being leader? And what's your favorite part? :)

9. Peyton c:

45%
    Sunstar
    It's really a lot of fun! It's not as stressful as I thought it would be, since I have lots of help from all my friends! They're the best :) I'd have to say my favorite part would be speaking on behalf of Driftclan at gatherings and watching my clanmates grow and learn (especially those adorable little kits and apprentices!)