Ask Wolfstar!

Discussion in 'Forest of FallenLight' started by Mythic Gaming, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Mythic Gaming

Mythic Gaming Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

33%
    Well due to the fact I mostly rp Wolfstar later at night when no one is on no one really knows what he's doing or why he's doing it so I decided a fun way of informing the masses is to make an ask my character for him.

Wolfstar: A very conflicted leader hated by many, especially with his rather cold public personality.

Ask away!

2. UnMuteYaBoy

UnMuteYaBoy Retired Retired

20%
    How did you get the name Wolf(star)?

3. Mythic Gaming

33%
    Wolfstar: Well I haven't really been told why I got my name but if I had to take a guess I'd say it's due to the color of my pelt. Also don't you have something more important to be doing?

OOC (Out Of Character) Answer: I gave him the name Wolf because I have a bit of a saga going on with Wolf- characters of MeadowClan. This is the fourth of the line and seems to be continuing the trend. Every Wolf- character in MC I've ever made has always had a tragic and unlucky life, usually without me even trying to do it to them. I just decided to continue the line after I got back from my 6 month break and low and behold the curse still stands.

4. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Corvus Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

94%
    Um.. I gotta question... why are you hated so much? lol

5. AwesomePuppy

AwesomePuppy Well-Known Member

20%
    I gots the questions:
    What do you think of Sunstar's last, dead mate, Lostheart?

6. Mythic Gaming

33%
    Wolfstar: I'm hated because the rest of you idiots don't understand how much of a threat SleetClan are! I only do what is necessary to keep my clan safe and I'm shunned for it! Use some logic for LightClan's sake and see the danger lurking right in front of you!

Wolfstar: Well I never knew him and Sunstar never talks about him, so I don't really have any opinion on him as of yet.

7. Paintfury

Paintfury Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

93%
    What's your opinion on Batty and Sunny D's relationship?

8. Mythic Gaming

33%
    Wolfstar: What relationship? I know you two are friends and that you once tried to be mates with Sunstar (and failed miserably). If there's more to it then I can assure you next time we meet at the border you won't walk away as healthy as last time...

9. Paintfury

Paintfury Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

93%
    tough boi

10. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Retired Retired

45%
    Sun's in the background thinking, You seemed to fail miserably, too, Wolfstar lol