Battle Of The Month - Nintendo - April 2018

Discussion in 'Battle of the Month' started by UnMuteYaBoy, Apr 22, 2018.

Which Game Is The Superior?

Poll closed May 2, 2018.
  1. Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. Mario Ace Tennis

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  1. UnMuteYaBoy

UnMuteYaBoy Retired Retired

20%
    Hello MyFallenites, and welcome to the first BoTM of 2018! GET EXCITED MYFALLEN! WOOHOO! Anyways, a member of our staff got incredibly impatient (me), so we'll be doing BoTM in mid April! How exciting! I thought that we should kick off a new year with a new console, so we're going to be doing.... 2 games that haven't been released yet on the... wait for it... Nintendo Switch! Time to Switch things up. Get it? No? Okay.

Mario Ace Tennis: Mario Ace Tennis is the next and probably going to be the most exciting game ever to be in the Mario franchise. Featuring all of YOUR favorite characters from Mario video games, be new or old. This is going to be the sequel of Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash, but sequels always mean better, right? You can charge up your character's energy gauge and perform super cool shots like a Zone Shot, Zone Speed, or a Special Shot! Because it's on the switch, it going to be a TWO player game (duh) for you and your mom friend!
    Here's MY favorite part about Mario Ace Tennis: It's going to have an online tournament mode! Now, if you're like me and love new characters, this is still your perfect game! Mario Ace Tennis will be featuring new characters, as well! And, through online multiplayer, you and your friend can team up to crush some opponents in duel tennis games! Go out there and play some Tennis, MyFallen!
    Release Date & Platform: Mid 2018, Nintendo Switch

VS

Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition: Zelda fans, unite! Hyrule Warriors DE is the next and best game ever in the history of history of Zelda! Featuring your favorite two characters, yourself and yourself (Or Link and Zelda, We Like Both)! Of course, Zelda fans, we're going to have story mode for y'all. Story Mode is where you will hunt through the world for unique and interesting treasures, fighting old and new villains and creatures as you go. However, the challenge for story mode comes here; each dungeon/stage can only be played with certain characters!
    Ahh, yes. Good ol Adventure Mode, where you brutally slay your enemies. The goal of the beloved Adventure Mode is to climb to the top of the top, by, A. Killing as many bad guys as possible, B. Taking as little damage as possible from the bad guys (trust me, you'll survive) and C. Completing each level in a certain amount of time. Instead of the normal 1 screen, you'll have 2, where you can swap screens to find goodies!
    Release Date & Platform: For NA, May 18, Nintendo Switch

Now that you all know what each of these games are going to be about, it' voting time. DUN DUN DUNNNN! Mario Fans vs Zelda Fans, a good old classic.

Will the Gods of Hyrule give Hyrule Warriors: DE the strength to win and save Zelda at the same time WHILE crushing foes, or will Mario and his squad of mushrooms make him too large to handle and tower over their opponents and gain the crown?

Rules!
    1. Its YOUR vote!
    2. Your vote counts!
    3. Make sure to vote for which ever game sounds more interesting and fun to YOU!
    4. Check back in with us in a few weeks to see the results!

*POLL ENDS AT 12:00AM CST, MAY 1ST

2. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Fallen Light Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

70%
    Tennis. Because nothing is as INTENSE or BRUTAL as beating Waluigi to a pulp in a game of tennis.

3. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

70%
    Tennis for the win 100% - Also an idea for next month, maybe something with Fortnite vs. PubG or something, because they are PC, PS4, and Xbox games and have a big rivalry? I'm not sure - just an idea!

4. UnMuteYaBoy

20%
    I love your thinking on this one mate, but BoTM has to be 2 games that havent been released yet to make it more exciting. (PUBG is better though)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  5. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

70%
    Alright, that’s fine! I didn’t read that part of it.
    And no, Fortnite is wayyyy better.

6. UnMuteYaBoy

20%
    Or making Bowser into Turtle Stew with Bowser Jr as the appetizer

7. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Fallen Light Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

70%
    No, but it's fun to get those messes away with the pulp of the walu-squeegee

8. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Retired Retired

45%
    Tennis because who doesn't love Yoshi? He's so cute :p

9. Hannahmudkip28

Hannahmudkip28 Console Games Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

33%
    I'm not too sure about these games since i haven't been part of the hype, but i do love the legend of zelda, so thats what i'm voting for

10. UnMuteYaBoy

20%
    Today is the LAST DAY to vote in April's BoTM! So far, Hyrule is creaming, and I mean creaming Nintendo, which isn't very comfortable for Mario fans. Come on MyFallen! Get to voting! I know there are much more than 12 of you out there (At least 13 of us, correct?)!