Birm's Re-Updated Introduction of Generalized Memery

Discussion in 'Staff Introductions' started by Birmanista, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

35%
    This is the 3rd time I've done this, oops.
    But hello, fellow MyFallenites! My name's Birm, or Birmie, or Ben. I'm 15 years old, and I live in one of the best states in the USA: Rhode Island. I go by either he/she, and it doesn't matter which one you use. :p

Some of my favorite tv shows are The Librarians, Scrubs, Timeless (returning Sunday, heck yeah), and AMC's Turn.

I don't watch a lot of movies, but my all-time favorite would be The Princess Bride.

Favorite games would be Sims 4, Stardew Valley, and Minecraft. Mainly Minecraft, because of MFGC. ;) Also because of creative mode, which is Corvus.

I play like 10 different instruments, such as the guitar, piano, bass guitar, saxophone, flute, melodica, harp, ukulele, and honestly, there's probably more that I can't remember off the top of my head. I've also been working on trying to compose some songs, like not singing songs, but music-songs. Like in band and orchestra. Hasn't gone too well.

I also draw a lot, but for some ironic reason, I can't draw cats too well. Humans? Yes. Glittering? No can do, unless she's drawn as a human.

Favorite genre of music would definitely be classical. However, my favorite decade of music is the 90's. 1990's. A lot of my childhood songs were from then.

Anywho, you can (most likely) see me on the servers, either FL, Phoenix, or Corvus! Have a nice day, everyone! :D

2. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

Sparta (LiluTheCat) Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

58%
    Welcome Ben! I'm actually teaching myself to play the ukulele right now and I play the sax too. :) Have any tips?

3. Birmanista

35%
    When I was learning the ukulele, I continuously looked through a ukulele learning book and I looked for songs outside of the book to play. I also watched a ton of videos explaining different tricks to use on the ukulele, and I always kept a little list of songs memorized as a warm up before trying to learn something. I also highly suggest you learn how to play single notes and also chords, as some songs do require that.

Basic advice, I know, but that's because I've been mainly playing the bass lately, which is pretty different compared to a ukulele. But good luck Alv! Almost all of the instruments I play I taught myself (except saxophone, I learned that through school).

4. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Corvus Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

94%
    Yeah, sims 4 is good... v good.. mhm yuP yES

5. Hilow Peoples!

Hilow Peoples! Well-Known Member

93%
    I’d just like to say I screeched “inconceivable” when I saw you liked The Princess Bride and I now feel ashamed.

6. Birmanista

35%
    I agree with this v e r y mu ch. Also question: have you tried the legacy challenge by any chance? It's really fun, I'm working on getting the 3rd generation. It's tedious in how much time it takes, but it's fun nonetheless.
    Shh, don't be. You should've seen me in 6th grade when the teacher was giving away VHS tapes. I screamed when I realized she was giving away the Princess Bride VHS she had and I literally ran to the front of the room to get it. I'm not lying, you could ask any of my friends from that class and they would say the same thing.

• Like Like x 1
  7. BryIsntHere

BryIsntHere Toxic Senior InGame Moderator Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

35%
    Praise Tallmadge