Our Servers

[closed] FL Reference Requests

Discussion in 'The Dusk Forum of Graphical Appreciation' started by bleuucat, Feb 10, 2019.

1. bleuucat

bleuucat New Member

30%
    hey yall! I decided i wanted to do this because i need to practice drawing different poses and designing things only based on a description. SO here's how its gonna work.

-Leave a description of your character in the FL universe.

-State which clan theyre in, their age, gender, etc.

-Give me ideas for poses/expressions! If you want them to be in a specific pose or have a certain facial expression please tell me!

The finished product will look a little something like this turtlespots.png or this bleu simple ref.png

I'll eventually close this but idk when yet so get them while you can!

I can't wait to start uwu​

Attached Files:

2. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Retired Retired

45%
    I'd love to request something :p

Name: Mulberrystar
    Clan: Eclipseclan
    Description: Mulberrystar is a thick-furred, medium sized, Maine Coon tom-cat with a ticked, silvery grey pelt. His limbs and head have very distinct black tabby markings that fade out around his elbows/hips, and his plume-like tail is covered in the same markings. His white chest and paws pop out against the black, and his eyes are a dull hazel color. There is one, small white splotch of fur over part of his nose and muzzle, too. Mulberrystar has a faint French accent, typical for Eclipseclanners, but he usually speaks very monotone and flatly. His eyes rarely shine with emotion, too, unless in the presence of a cat he likes.
    Position/Expression: Anything simple/easy is alright. I'm not too picky :) He doesn't usually smile much, but a tiny grin would be alright.

I added the picture of the cat I modeled his appearance after if that would help at all, haha.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. bleuucat

bleuucat New Member

30%
    here is your man!! i hope it looks okay! I loved doing this one! <3

Attached Files:

4. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Retired Retired

45%
    Thank you so much <3 It looks awesome!!

5. Paintfury

Paintfury Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

93%
    Aww this is so sweet!!! I'd love to request :eek:

Name: Batstar
    Clan: DriftClan
    Appearance: Pure black, midnight-colored tom with blue eyes and a dead left paw. His left eye is clouded, of which he is now blind in
    Pose: Anything really! If you would make him look grumpy/annoyed then that would be great, but I'm really not picky haha.

Thank you!! :p

• Like Like x 1
  6. X_Eaglefrost_X

X_Eaglefrost_X Well-Known Member

These are so awesome, I love it!

Name: Darkpaw
    Clan: DriftClan
    Description Darkpaw is a tuxedo she-cat with deep blue eyes and a white strip running down her back. Her back left leg is slightly twisted, meaning she can't walk properly. She's generally cheerful in spite of her injury.
    Position/Expression: I don't really mind about the pose, but she should be quite cheerful.

Thanks in advance :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. bleuucat

bleuucat New Member

30%
    hey y'all! sorry the requests are taking so long. I got really sick and have just been pretty busy oof. I'm gonna try and them done soon!

8. X_Eaglefrost_X

No worries, stuff happens. Feel free to take your time. This is for your fun, remember.

9. AbbyTurtleGirl

AbbyTurtleGirl Member

80%
    Your drawings are so good!! I love them :>>

Name: Dankmist
    Clan: TorrentClan
    Description: Dankmist is a vantablack she-cat with dark amber eyes. She is skinny, but with fluffy fur, especially her tail. Theres a large scar going down from her forehead to her nose, as well as a small one across the left side of her mouth. She has big ears. She has trust issues at first and is paranoid but warms up to cats pretty fast.
    Position/Expression: Anything's good with me, though maybe something like her either standing or mid jump. Her expression should be cold, with her watching out for something.

Thanks!! :>

Here's a reference picture of how I imagine her fur to look:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  10. bleuucat

bleuucat New Member

30%
    GOD I LITERALLY FORGOT I POSTED THIS IM SORRY. After FL died i kinda didn't come on for a while oooops. i'll put these on my list of things to do!

11. X_Eaglefrost_X

Yay :D