Our Servers

Corvus needs your help

Discussion in 'Corvus' started by AllanLionChild, Dec 28, 2016.

1. AllanLionChild

AllanLionChild Retired Retired

As you may have learned, Pickles (the SIGM of Corvus) retired today, along with Nikki (the SIGM of Fallen Light). They will both be missed gravely.

However, I think it would be sad to see Corvus go down as well, as Pickles did everything he could to keep it going, and resurrect it time after time. He put his heart into that server.

That's why we need more people to be interested in this server, so that all this wasn't in vain.

We need you to tell us here, what you'd like to see as an addition, to what Corvus already is, so that it may live up to it's potential.

At your service,
    -AllanLionChild

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Dubstep_x_k1lla

Dubstep_x_k1lla Retired Retired

70%
    I love all the servers! I will be sure to visit Corvus more often, don't worry!
    After all, I bet Kris and the others will find another SIGM to run Corvus, and maybe even FallenLight.

... I didn't realize that Cockatoo was already SIGM of FallenLight. Whoops

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2016
  3. Dubstep_x_k1lla

70%
    Hey, maybe I'll even choose Corvus as the server I'll apply for!

4. SpaceKitten42412

SpaceKitten42412 Well-Known Member

20%
    Corvus is amazing already, Allan! Though I'd love to see possibly fractions... then you could have building competitions with the other teams! Team Meme all the way~

5. Dubstep_x_k1lla

70%
    Yes, Team Meme all the way!

6. SpaceKitten42412

SpaceKitten42412 Well-Known Member

20%
    Being able to ban things from your plot would be awesome too! Like say fireworks are becoming a problem and are causing lag, simply ban them from the plot and they can't be set off anymore!

7. robotwarriorp

robotwarriorp Well-Known Member

58%
    i kinda want to make a group build contest like build Thursday or Friday or something...?