Our Servers

~Creating a Craft Club~

Discussion in 'MyFallen.net's Pub of Off-Topica and Randomness' started by Hannahmudkip28, Apr 22, 2018.

Tags:
?

Should we start a Craft club?

1. Yeah!

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. nah, i'm not interested

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hannahmudkip28

Hannahmudkip28 Console Games Forum Moderator Retired

33%
    I think its about time that myfallen gets a crafting club. Crafting can mean baking, crocheting, knitting, needlepoint, clay, metalwork, woodcarving, origami, and many other things that you create with your hands. This excludes normal paper and pencil drawings of course because thats much more fine arts related. I know a lot of you are crafty and have many ideas to share. I think this will be the perfect way to help bring my fallen closer as a community, to share ideas and just have fun. Tell me what you think in the comments!! thank you!

2. Hilow Peoples!

Hilow Peoples! Well-Known Member

93%
    I think this is a really cool idea! A lot of times crafts get pushed to the side, but starting up a club would be a fun way to participate in those activities in a carefree environment and help bring people together!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

Sparta (LiluTheCat) Retired Retired

58%
    Sounds like a great idea!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

35%
    Finally, I can actually start the mosaics I've been wanting to make for like, the longest time... the rocks have a purpose now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Superstitious-MM-Smokey

Superstitious-MM-Smokey Fallen Light Ingame Moderator Staff Member In-Game Moderator Forum Moderator

56%
    I love it!!! I'm really looking forwards to it because I have some cute crochet flower patterns and love to bake!

• Agree Agree x 1