Dingleronpers (Danganronpa) RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Cockatoo123, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    Hi! So the previous Dongo Bongo rp didn't have enough people signing up, so I decided to create another one.

(NOTE: Of the following paragraphs, you only necessarily need to read the rules and fill the application to join. BUT, it will require that you know how the rp will work while we rp, as well as what an Ultimate student is).

Knowing what the game is about is NOT REQUIRED. If you have played/watched a playthrough before, then great! But if you have no idea what Danganronpa is, you can learn along the way (it will be explain in RP), or read the little paragraph I wrote about what the game is about.

If you have no idea what Dimpleripple is about, it's a game where a group of high school students are placed into an enclosed area (A school, island, etc.) and forced to participate in a killing game. This means, that in order to escape, you have to kill one of the other students and get away with the murder. When a murder occurs, all students are given a limited time to investigate and collect evidence, then have to conduct a class trial, where they figure out who they think is the killer. They then vote, and a verdict is given. If they guess it right, the murderer is executed, but if they guess wrong, then everyone else but the murderer is executed and the murderer gets to leave. What happens if no murders occur though? Well, some sort of motive is given, which can either be a reward or a punishment that doesn't end until a murder occur. Oh and these aren't ordinary high school students participating. They are all Ultimates, meaning they have some sort of talent. Examples would be an Ultimate Artist, Ultimate Pianist, etc. There's even characters like an Ultimate Breeder, Ultimate Maid, Ultimate Baseball Player, etc.

Oh, and to make sure someone's only character isn't immediately killed, like Sammy did in her original post, I will require that the first murder be my own character (I've indicated which one I mean in their description).

Here's how the rp's going to work:

-All information, such as character information, will be put on the "Monopad", which is a device all students are required to carry. The Monopad will be posted on this post below everything else. I will update the time of the day here, but it will be based on how many interactions are made, not real time. (I'm going to use things like Early Morning (7am-10am), Late Morning (10am-12am), Early Afternoon (12am-2pm), Late Afternoon (3pm-5pm), Early Evening (5pm-7pm), Late Evening (7pm-10pm) and Nighttime (10pm-7am)

-Any "secrets" or additional information about your character can be pmed to me on the forums, Skype or Discord. You can add them mid-game if you want, but it's best if you tell me before so I can plan some scenarios more accurately.

-During Free Time, you can basically openly interact with other characters, explore the school, etc. Make sure you don't miss curfew, though.

-If you want to commit a murder, please message me either here, Discord or on Skype who you want to target, with which character, who you want to frame (optional) and how you plan to murder them. I'll set up a group chat here, or on skype/discord if you both have it, and you can roleplay the confrontation (I will moderate it so I can confirm if it's fair). This can mean that the attempt can fail, and the victim could either escape and notify everyone else, or kill their would-be murderer. Keep in mind that in order to keep up the pace of the game, if the victim doesn't reply to the initial confrontation 3 days after the group is formed, the murderer automatically wins the confrontation, unless I'm aware the victim is unable to rp.

-I will announce out of rp that someone is dead, and everyone will have to find the body.

-Once at least 3 people or more (excluding the killer) discover the body, there will be a formal announcement to everyone about who was killed. Details will be put on the Monopad under Truth Bullets (any decisive details won't be shown)

-An Investigation will be conducted by all students where you can collect evidence, which will be stored as Truth Bullets in the Monopad. The killer can potentially forge or tamper with evidence if they are left alone (pm me if you're tampering). After a certain amount of time, and enough evidence, all students will be required to meet for a class tria

-A Class Trial will be held. This means everyone can present their findings, debate and interrogate each other. I will say when the trial is over (won't be random)

-After a Class Trial, Voting Time will be held, and everyone has to vote for a culprit (Vote either in rp or message me). If the majority vote correctly, the killer is executed, but if the majority are incorrect, everyone but the killer is executed and the killer wins. The RP will be over if only the killer is left.

Then it basically loops around until A. There is one person left, who is the killer or B. There are two people left, who are not killers.

I'm not sure if I should add the "woaH surprise there's a conspiracy" option, so for now the RP will simply follow the loop thing.

Some RP Rules first:

1. Canon characters, OC's and other fandom characters are welcomed! They just have to be human. If you are using another fandom's character, please let us know in your application.

2. Ideally, we need 16 characters to start, but if we don't have enough, we can start with as little as 9 or 10. If there's also more than 16, that's fine. Just not like, 30 people. If there isn't enough spaces and someone wants to join, I will ask if anyone wants to remove an additional character to make room.

3. All forum rules apply

4. You can make up to 3 Characters Maximum. The limit may change if we don't have enough people.

5. Please roleplay realistically as if you were the character. For example, if your character isn't good with logic normally, try not to make them Super Detective (tm) during trials, unless you have told me they're secretly smart or whatever.

6. The students are Ultimates, but don't make your characters 100% overpowered. This means, no perfect crimes (there will always be evidence linking your character to the crime)

7. If you are using more than one character, and one character is murdered or has murdered, don't make your other characters instantly aware of it. Again, make it realistic.

8. You can only murder up to two people at a time, and murdering two people will make succeeding more difficult.

9. Have fun! And don't be afraid to bring up any issues or concerns.

This is the application for characters (this will be the public info, please pm any secret details):

Name:

Talent (Ultimate___):

Appearance (Please give both clothing and physical appearance):

Personality:

Backstory (Completely optional!):

For private events, will you be using Forum PM, Discord, and/or Skype (Please write all that apply and add what your usernames are for the platforms):

Other (Questions for me, other things you want to mention about your character, etc):

Here's mine! I'm entering three characters.

First Character

Name:
    Haruto Kazehaya

Talent (Ultimate___):
    Ultimate Sports All-Star

A bit on the shorter side for his age, at 5'3 feet (around 160 cm). He has orange hair, a bit on the messy side, and brilliant cyan eyes. He's more on the lean side, rather than broad. Clothing wise, he wears an unbuttoned navy-blue blazer over a softball-jersey, but he wears normal black pants. He wears rather expensive looking runners. Additionally, he wears a thin silver-chain with a wooden hand-carved rabbit pendant tucked under his jersey. Occasionally wears a navy-blue baseball cap. Physically, he's very strong.

Personality:
    Constantly motivated and optimistic, he's a complete joy to be around. He's very righteous, doesn't want anything to do with anything morally wrong. He's confident in his abilities, and not afraid to stand up for others. He's a bit oblivious and is not the brightest of the bunch, but careful with getting involved in schemes. Trusts very easily. Despite his physical strength, he hates hurting others. Actually doesn't like swimming that much even though he's good at it, and will always wear full diving equipment if he has to.

At a very young age, he gained fame for being talented in most sports. He competed competitively in softball, baseball, basketball, hockey, tennis, etc. He has won countless amounts of tournaments and owns a lot of trophies. However, he almost failed school academically due to him being almost completely absent in school. There's more to his backstory, but you'll have to find out during the RP if he doesn't die by then.

For private events, will you be using Forum PM, Discord, and/or Skype (Please write all that apply and add what your usernames are for the platforms):
    Forum PM (Cockatoo123), Discord (Cockatoo123#4848) and Skype (Cockatoo12345)

Other (Questions for me, other things you want to mention about your character, etc):
    Nope.

Second Character:

Name:
    Mika Mori

Talent (Ultimate___):
    Ultimate Trivia Champion

A solid 5 feet (152 cm) of nerd. Medium to long red hair. Normally she leaves it down but usually will change it into a random hairstyle. Never the same hairstyle twice. Why she does it is a complete mystery. Sometimes she throws in a funky hat or funny glasses. Her eyes are a duller brown colour. She wears a black blazer over a yellow cardigan and dress shirt, and has a black skirt. Wears black flats usually and mismatched socks (colour depends on her mood). Sometimes she'll even wear crocs or wear her socks with sandals. She carries a large backpack on her back, full of trivia books or notebooks she's written. Probably gives off a little of a weird vibe.

Personality:
    Rather quirky, she looks constantly dozy and speaks in a bit of a monotone. She's very smart, yes, but seems to be pretty unaware whenever she's weirding someone out. She has a perfect memory and recalls memories quickly, which has aided her in competitions. She has lightning fast reflexes when it comes to pressing things, but is pretty clumsy otherwise (she constantly trips and sometimes ends up tipping over onto her back due to the weight of her backpack). Always eager (or the equivalent of eagerness for her) to learn new things and will be very persistent with getting information out, and she could interrogate you like a professional prosecutor if she was determined enough. Busts out random facts in conversations, starting with a "Fun fact..." before spewing information you will never use. Did you know that there are 6 species of flamingo? Mika does, and in no way will it aid you. She can get a little irritated if she doesn't learn anything new for a while.

Her mother passed away when she was younger, so she and her older brother were raised up by her single father, alongside their pet dog, Rompers. Her infanthood was pretty normal and she developed at the same pace as most, but her talent for sucking up information was noticed pretty quickly once she got into Kindergarten. First she competed in spelling bees, but when she was old enough, she started competing in professional trivia games or tournaments in middle school, winning a lot of prize money for her family.

(Same as Haruto)

Other (Questions for me, other things you want to mention about your character, etc): Nope

Third Character (The one you can kill for the first trial):

Name: Alphonse Canmore

Talent (Ultimate___):
    Ultimate Lawyer

Tall, 6'2 (188 cm). He has short, black hair with a slight stubble on his chin, and golden eyes. He wears a standard black suit with a red tie, black shoes and pants. He has a long scar across his left cheek. Wears a golden wristwatch.

Personality:
    He's a master at logic, having had a perfect defense record in court. He's quick to think and notices flaws very easily. Stern, but actually a very kind person at heart. He's a natural born leader. Has the worst sense of humor, and his jokes are basically all knock knock jokes.

Not much to say. He's from a rich family, and enjoys being given complex plots to solve.

(Same as Haruto)

Other (Questions for me, other things you want to mention about your character, etc): This is the dude you can kill for the first trial.

-_-_-_-

MONOPAD

Regulations:

Truth Bullets:

List of Students

1. Haruto Kazehaya - Ultimate Sports All-Star
    2. Mika Mori - Ultimate Trivia Champion
    3. Alphonse Canmore - Ultimate Lawyer
    4. Ike Erstz - Ultimate Origami
    5. Luci Hayes - Ultimate Historian
    6. Mistui Riku - Ultimate Animator
    7. Bao Nguyen - Ultimate Martial Artist

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  2. UnMuteYaBoy

UnMuteYaBoy Retired Retired

20%
    Name: Ike Erstz

Talent: Ultimate Origami

Appearance: Has normal sized hair for a teenage boy, pitch black with a neon streak running through the front, grey-blue eyes and pearly white teeth. Usually wears a black robe that stops about 3inches above his heels to not trip on it, and wears a dark green t-shirt with a pattern underneath. Also wears a cross/Christ necklace. 5 get 8 inches tall.

Personality: Prefers to keep to himself, only having one or two friends, very secretive while he gets good grades, he is anti-social. Feels under-confident in himself to make it past the first murder, assuming he'll be the first target, as he thinks he's easy prey.

Backstory: From a very poor family where they only had paper and pens, so he started his love for origami. Eventually, he got adopted by a wealthier family, where he continued to do his origami, even while being pressured to play sports or do something with social interaction.

Other: Naw fam.

3. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    accepted, would you prefer to have any private events done in forum pm, skype or discord?

4. UnMuteYaBoy

UnMuteYaBoy Retired Retired

20%
    Nah

5. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

35%
    henlo!! im here!!!

Name: Luci Hayes

Talent: Ultimate Historian

Appearance:
    Luci is abour 5'5, with wavy auburn hair that goes down to her shoulders. Hazel eyes, and pale-ish skin. Her wardrobe consists of mainly light greens, pinks, and yellows, and also consists of spring-like clothing, that's very light and flowy, like blouses, skirts, etc.

Personality: Honestly, at any time she can, she will connect history to what's happening around her. She physically believes that "learning from history's mistakes" is something that should be taken into every context ever, including walking. This could honestly seem annoying, as 99% of whatever she says is just history. Other than that, she really does try to be nice, but can seem standoffish without meaning to be.

Backstory: Basically, she grew up in a household that constantly moved, not allowing her to stay in one place for long. She could never play a sport, or do any other long-lasting school activity, for fear that when she finally got accepted with the team, her family would move again. However, one constant she found with all the moving were books (this sounds like a really bad children's tv show i apologize), and the one thing she was really interested in was, you guessed it, history. She thought that, even though all these people who changed the world for the better, or worse, seemed like idealized versions of what we aspire to be, she loved hearing the stories that brought humanity to them, and made them seem real to her.

For private events, will you be using Forum PM, Discord, and/or Skype?: Forums PM, Birmanista

Other: Nope!

6. Cockatoo123

39%
    !!!! accept!!!

7. bleuucat

bleuucat New Member

30%
    hnnnngh this looks exciting!

Name: Mistui Riku

Talent: Ultimate Animator

Appearance: Around 5'7" in height, average weight and little to no visible muscles. Long, strawberry blonde hair. Usually styled up in a ponytail. Blue-grey eyes. Tends to wear over sized sweaters of cool colors, (blue, green, purple). Black skirt and knee-highs. Has a red ribbon she wears no matter what. She'll wear it anywhere depending on her mood.

Personality: Very easy to make friends with, but she's so anxious about the murders that she keeps to herself most times. She'll rarely engage in conversation on her own. Tends to apologize a lot over simple things. In her free time she'll most likely spend it in her room drawing.

For private events, will you be using Forum PM, Discord, and/or Skype?: Discord/Skype/PM is fine. Skype is aeholli03 and Discord is bleuucat#6672

8. Cockatoo123

39%
    accepted

9. Mythic Gaming

Mythic Gaming Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

33%
    Ya know what, why the heck not

Name: Bao Nguyen

Talent: Ultimate Marshal Artist

Appearance: Vietnamese dood about 5'10 with rather long legs. He almost always wears sweats and a dry fit shirt with a sweater. He has hazel eyes and a shaved head.

Personality: Very quiet although he'll stand up for other people when they need his help and will go as far as to fight their own battles for them.

Backstory (Completely optional!): Bao grew up in a middle class house hold and while growing up he decided to start attending a local karate class. He swiftly became the best student and would reach his black belt in a very short amount of time. He went to many tournaments, many of which he would win. In school he was a mediocre student, although he was pretty decent at math and gained a reputation for protection the less popular students from the bullies

For private events, will you be using Forum PM, Discord, and/or Skype (Please write all that apply and add what your usernames are for the platforms): Forums: Mythic Gaming Skype: Mythic Gaming Discord: Mythic#8897

10. Cockatoo123

39%
    accepted