Our Servers

[Discord] Roleplay Channels

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Cockatoo123, Feb 25, 2019.

By Cockatoo123 on Feb 25, 2019 at 5:43 AM
  1. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    Hello everyone! On behalf of the MFGC staff, I am pleased to announce that we are opening roleplaying channels on our discord!

That's right, if you would like to create an RP of your own on our Discord, you now have the opportunity to do so! What can these RPs be? Well, anything! As long as they follow the MFGC rules, the roleplay channel rules, and are approved by staff members. Pretend to be pirates, or space cowboys, or whatever you want.

We have worked out a little system on how we would like to operate these channels in order to assure that these channels do not go out of control.

Open to the public is four channels, which are for the rules, registering ideas for RPs, signing up for RPs, and descriptions of RPs, which are named accordingly. Before you sign-up for/create an RP, you must read the proper procedure linked in the channels. We want this to be organized, so please keep it so. Additionally, and I can not stress this enough, please read each and every rule for the roleplay channels.

I know that this is for fun, but please remember that safety is our number one priority, which is why I must clarify some things below.

Because this is a new concept for our Discord, we are going to try to phase in the channels at a slower and safe pace. We want to assure everyone we can keep our community safe first, before we open up more opportunities, so for now, we are only allowing 1 RP channel to open, and we are only allowing people with the Member+ rank on the forums to register their RPs. If this first channel goes well, and we feel we can handle more, we will increase the amount of RPs. So be on your best behaviour if you want this feature to stay. If theres more RPs being registered than available slots, we will ask the community to vote on one they want to integrate, or staff will decide themselves, and the others will be put on a waitlist.

So, TLDR, we have RP channels now. That's cool. Have fun. In a safe manner.

Sincerely, your local SIGM,

Cockatoo123 (TsundereCockatoo/Kneecold/Nicole/Whatever)

• Like Like x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Cockatoo123, Feb 25, 2019.