Our Servers

Eagle's Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by X_Eaglefrost_X, Mar 26, 2019.

?

Is Eagle awesome?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. Yes as well

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, and I like to eat toads

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. X_Eaglefrost_X

X_Eaglefrost_X Well-Known Member

Hello people! Since I just joined the staff as a recruit, and it hasn't been too long since I came back, I figured I'd pop an introduction up here. I'm Eaglefrost, but most of you know me as Eagle, and a few as Frost. I've been on FL since August 2017, but I disappeared in February, and I came back in January this year. I'm a guy, for those of you who didn't know.

I live in Australia (not near Kris though, don't worry), although I travelled a lot when I was 6-8, and apparently it's come off in my accent. I have one cat, although we've had two cats over the years, and a mild cat allergy. I also play a bit of guitar. I enjoy learning, especially about geography and history, and my favourite subject's probably Biology.

What else... I first read Warriors in 2015 (I think), and I missed the first book because the local library didn't have it at the time, and I only realised a while later. I also really enjoy the series Ranger's Apprentice, and the same thing happened for the second book of that.

Aside from that, I don't think I have much else to say. Hop on the Discord, get your purple on, and I hope to see you around!

2. AbbyTurtleGirl

AbbyTurtleGirl Member

80%