Extremely Important: Please Read

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Jehosophat_MFGC, May 1, 2018.

By Jehosophat_MFGC on May 1, 2018 at 6:31 AM
  1. Jehosophat_MFGC

Jehosophat_MFGC Community Manager: Server Experience Staff Member Community Manager

54%
    The Community Managers have some hard news to share with you all. MFGC is in danger of closing down. Currently, we receive no donations from any members to help pay for the servers and it has become impossible for us to continue to pay for everything ourselves. Truth be told, Kris pays for everything. It costs about $300 a month to keep MyFallen open to you all. We love this community and we don't want to see it disappear, but we need your help if it is going to continue to remain operational. We are looking at how we can save on costs while still providing a quality experience for you all. But the bottom line is without donations, we can not continue. We are not now and never have been in this to make money. We started MyFallen because we love gaming and wanted to provide a unique experience and safe place for all to enjoy gaming with us. Now we need to hear from you. Are you willing to help? What perks could we offer that would encourage you to donate? Do you want to see MyFallen continue? We want to hear from all of you. Please share your thoughts below.

• Like Like x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Jehosophat_MFGC, May 1, 2018.

1. Paintfury
      Paintfury
      I just donated <33 never wanna see this server go down, ahh!!!
    2. Jehosophat_MFGC
      Jehosophat_MFGC
      Thank you! <3
    3. Mythic Gaming
      Mythic Gaming
      I shall be trying my best to spread the news and raise some money
    4. Anju
      Anju
      We should put this on the top of the home screen so it's the first thing you see when you go on to the forums. It would help make the message reach more players, allowing them to donate more.

But I have donated $51 already :)
    5. Jehosophat_MFGC
      Jehosophat_MFGC
      T
      hank you for your donation!
    6. Anju
      Anju
      Also, for the donation, I bought permanent Pack Leader (and Pack member for a friend) but somehow my tag went back to saying Tribe+ and Idk why

While Tribe+ is underneath Pack Leader
    7. Rahkel
      Rahkel
      I just bought Tribe+ again and I will try to donate more but i think the fallen community needs more publicity? Idk if anyone has ideas but ???