Our Servers

Fallen Light Animation Series - Official Topic

Discussion in 'Forest of FallenLight' started by nikkiwikki234, Dec 24, 2014.

1. nikkiwikki234

nikkiwikki234 Retired Retired

45%
    Welcome, she-cats and toms, kits, apprentices, and warriors of all ages, to the Questions Section of the official Fallen Light Animation Series! If you have any questions, please post here ONLY.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: How many characters can we voice?

A: As many as you please!

Q: How can we get the recordings to you for the script?

A: Use a voice recorded site, like http://vocaroo.com/

Q: If we want a part as a background creator, what do we do and how long do we have?

A: Unlimited time, and go to the Background Creators Thread below. Everything will be described there.

Q: Must we have a Skype to audition?

A: No, but it is preferred so we can get in contact with you.

Q: Where will the animation be uploaded?

A: On YouTube. The channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkJpy5GF1PZMXqTb17uIBhwand will be uploaded there.

Any other questions will be answered here. Thanks!

Backgrounds Thread:

http://forums.myfallen.net/topic/2661-my-fallen-animation-series-background-creators/?p=17406

Voice Acting Thread:

http://forums.myfallen.net/topic/2744-fallen-light-animation-series-voice-acting-topic/

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  2. JollyHolly

JollyHolly Well-Known Member

Im really interested to see if anybody wants to animate this x3 

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2014
  3. AmberTheTato

AmberTheTato Retired Retired

39%
    Yay, I have skype :D

4. Wynter

Wynter Retired Staff Member Retired

If I can have my char Darkpaw/petal in there, I'll voice Darkpaw/fur

I can also do backround voices

and help with the script

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2014
  5. nikkiwikki234

45%
    Silverkit is my character, so no. And  shall add Hollyfire. Would you like to voice her?

If you'd like, you may voice Darkpetal. :33 And background voices. We'll have a lot of those due to Gatherings :33

6. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    Could you possibly add Mangle (Rogue) and Buzzardstrike (Eclipseclan)

Buzzardstrike is a large brown tom with a beige belly (the belly has some brown spots). (Buzzardstrike is also Shadedwing's mate)

Mangle is- ah, just make a cat version of Fnaf 2's Mangle (except she has both her eyes)

I could probably help voice act some background characters, maybe some kits or apprentices (Apparently my voice can be very, Er, squeaky)

7. nikkiwikki234

45%
    Alright. I can add Buzzardstrike, but I'm planning on having some episodes on rogues, so when the time approaches, I shall add Mangle.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Spirit

Spirit Retired Staff Member Retired

33%

Could I apply for a voice actor, I know a very good site for recording that I could suggest! Anyway.....could my character be in there?

Name: Gingerfrost

Desc: A tall, Thinly built she-cat with dark lush green eyes. Mainly ginger, with white socks and a white patch over her left eye and tail end.

Clan: Meadow

Moons: 23 (New, New warrior)

Voice: If I could voice her please?

Other information: She has an extreme stutter

9. nikkiwikki234

45%
    Alright, I'll add you to the list. You want to voice her, correct?

10. Spirit

Spirit Retired Staff Member Retired

33%
    Yep

11. ColorsOfAutumn

ColorsOfAutumn Member

60%
    Sounds interesting. I can voice any of the she-cats, and maybe toms, but I'm not sure how well I could voice them X3 . Also, could you add in my rogue Cheetah? She's a golden spotted tabby with green eyes and black paws.

12. LeJiggy

LeJiggy Well-Known Member

45%
    I really wish I could audition for one of the parts, but unfortunately, * sigh * my computer microphone garbles sound something awful, so I'll probably just have to wait for the finished product, unless I can get an actually decent microphone very soon. Can't wait to see how it turns out, though  :biggrin: .

13. nikkiwikki234

45%
    By garble, do you mean staticish, or just you can't really understand it?

14. JollyHolly

JollyHolly Well-Known Member

Also nikki, i want to help however i can. I would try background animation, but alas, i am the WORST at drawing x3 so anything else you need me to do, i can do it. Even if its just spreading publicity... I just want to help :)

15. MeowMutterCookie

MeowMutterCookie New Member

I would love to voice act, but... I don't have a mic, I guess I'll try to find one.

:smile:

16. XxJadexX

XxJadexX New Member

Rosesky died) Robinsky is the new med cat 030 but I want her added, along with my chars Fallenkit (DC, Claystars daughter) and Sweetstream (MC warrior) added if possible. I still need to ask about skype, I will probably get it due to it being Christmas time.

17. LeJiggy

LeJiggy Well-Known Member

45%
    Sorta staticy, everything comes out really gravelly and the volume is so sensitive that one minute you can hardly hear me and the next you're frantically turning down your volume. I have tried multiple times to record videos with my current microphone but every single time the result was... eh... not good.  To be honest I'm not even sure that's an accurate description, all I know is that the audio is distorted by the mic to the point where you can't understand a word I'm saying. 

18. nikkiwikki234

45%
    Alright, sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll get a new mic soon; I'd love to have you in our voice casting crew! :D

19. LeAshleigh

LeAshleigh Retired Retired

21%
    Try recording it with an iPod/Pad/Phone, I use Skype on it and the Microphone that's built in works just fine

20. AmberTheTato

AmberTheTato Retired Retired

39%
    I don't have a mic..like a proper one, but I'm filling in for Snowpaw and if you can, can you add in mai char Fennelcloud?

Fennel's desc.

Fluffy pale gray she with tiny white flecks and pastel blue eyes. White splashed paws. :D