Our Servers

Fallen Light Animation Series - Official Topic

Discussion in 'Forest of FallenLight' started by nikkiwikki234, Dec 24, 2014.

1. LeJiggy

LeJiggy Well-Known Member

45%
    hm... I might be able to do that, I'll have to check out a couple of things first though... thanks for the suggestion 

2. Spottedleaf0729

Spottedleaf0729 Member

45%
    I can voice Shadedwing, if ya want...

3. ilovepicklestoo

ilovepicklestoo Retired Retired

45%
    I would love to voice act in the animation. If you need a voice actor for any character, it would be an honor if I could. 

4. nikkiwikki234

nikkiwikki234 Retired Retired

45%
    You don't really need an official mic, just something to record with. Then, all you have to do is send me the file of the voice, and I can work from there with audacity. It can get rid of all of the background noises, so it's nice and clear. c:

As for Fennel, I can add her. What Clan?

Adding Robinsky, Fallenkit, and Sweetstream. c:

That'd be great! I'll add you to the list. c:

Any character you're specifically looking into? Most of them are open, and I'd love for you to join the voice acting team.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2014
  5. SnowpawDaTaco

SnowpawDaTaco New Member

Hi! Alright, so Amber0cupcake said she would fill in for a character Snowpaw. Snowpaw is my character (I can't voice act, no mic or Skype) and she's filling in for me. So, here's what Snowpaw looks like. White she-cat with blue eyes. Small knick on her right ear. Fluffy tail.

Ok, um... I guess that's it. I'm uh, hoping that you can get her in there!

6. AmberTheTato

AmberTheTato Retired Retired

39%
    Fennel is in Eclipse ^w^

7. TheLlamaQueen

TheLlamaQueen Retired Staff Member Retired

45%
    Hey, if you need voice actors, give me a ring x3 I'd be happy to help out if you need any voice actors for the characters. I, myself, do not RP that often so I don't really have any characters to add :p

8. nikkiwikki234

45%
    Alright, contact my skype (nikkiwikki234) and we can talk about what role you might could play.

9. NoMansLand

NoMansLand Community Manager: Technical Services Staff Member Community Manager

63%
    I'm interested in seeing how this turns out. Good Luck Nikkiwikki.

Pinning this topic.

10. Copper-winged Hawk

Copper-winged Hawk New Member

Alright, this is my first post - understandable seeing as I only made my forums account today. :D

My character is Copperpaw, Snowpaw's mate. (Copper drop forever! :p )

He is a sleek, long-haired, copper-colored tom with piercing aqua eyes and slightly longer than average fangs.

I can't voice him myself so I'd be very grateful if someone could voice him for me. :3

So yeah!

I hope he'll make it in! :3

11. nyeheheh

nyeheheh Retired Retired

58%
    Can I have my character Nepetadawn of EC be in it? She is very stubborn, hotheaded, headstrong and ambitious. If so, I can also make backgrounds.

She has dark gray fur, dull green eyes and black stripes.

Moderator's Note: Double Posting

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2014
  12. nikkiwikki234

45%
    I'm will make sure these two characters get inside of the animation, whether it be as clearer background characters or having short speaking roles.

But starting now, I will only need voice actors and the other two roles filled, so please don't ask for your character to be added. There will be a time in the animation where I will need many characters to be either in the background or speaking short lines. So please only refer to voice acting roles from this point on. If I need extra characters, I will ask.

And Nepeta, could you send me an example of a background you create?

13. ilovepicklestoo

ilovepicklestoo Retired Retired

45%
    Name any character that still needs a voice actor. Even a male character is fine with me. 

14. Spottedleaf0729

Spottedleaf0729 Member

45%
    If you need another Loner (It's ok if you don't add him) you can add my loner char, Hope, and I'll also voice him if you do.

15. nikkiwikki234

45%
    Could you contact my skype? (nikkiwikki234) I can listen to some of your voice examples and then choose a character for you.

I actually might add this character, so I can add a non-Clan cat to the script. I'll talk to wynter about it (she's writing the script) and get back to you. c:

16. Spottedleaf0729

Spottedleaf0729 Member

45%
    Do you know when we'll be vocalizing the characters?

17. nikkiwikki234

45%
    Once we complete the first episode's script and at least half of the animation, then we can begin to record.

18. LeCookieLucy

LeCookieLucy Retired Staff Member Retired

43%
    Well, good luck in the animation, I'm sure it'll be great! May I ask about how we can see it? If it's a YouTube channel, could you tell the channel? :p

19. nikkiwikki234

45%
    I'm planning on creating the channel not to long from now. I'll edit this post once I make it. :3 

20. AmberTheTato

AmberTheTato Retired Retired

39%
    Yay, us of myfallen will be the first to lay our eyes upon thou animation :D