Our Servers

Fallen Light Animation Series - Official Topic

Discussion in 'Forest of FallenLight' started by nikkiwikki234, Dec 24, 2014.

1. LeAshleigh

LeAshleigh Retired Retired

21%
    When this is released, get ready for a flood of new people xD

2. LeCookieLucy

LeCookieLucy Retired Staff Member Retired

43%
    Yeah I hope so!

Okay so I've decided, I'm not really good at drawing and I've never animated before. But, I can try out for backgrounds. Nikki, once you see this would you be able to tell me what I need to do with backgrounds? (If I just draw them, etc.)

Thank you ~ 

P.S

(I've drawn one to show you my skills :p I'll send it through via Skype)

3. nyeheheh

nyeheheh Retired Retired

58%
    Alright.

I could animate as well, since for Christmas I got a drawing tablet. I also attached my river background, hopefully you can see it... Rive bkgrnd.png

Kinda simple

Is it good?

Moderator's Note: Quadruple Posting

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2014
  4. Wolfhuntress

Wolfhuntress Retired Staff Member Retired

Honeywhisker is a Male, btw. (Although he has a female-like appearance and personality)

5. LeCookieLucy

LeCookieLucy Retired Staff Member Retired

43%
    Urm, 1. Misty quadruple posting o-o

2. I'm not good at drawing cats.. But, I'm decent at backgrounds. So, I'd officially like to ask if I may help in backgrounds. 

6. nikkiwikki234

nikkiwikki234 Retired Retired

45%
    We have taken the animator position, but the background position is still open Please check here: http://forums.myfallen.net/topic/2661-calling-all-artists-my-fallen-animation-series-backgrounds/

Oops, so sorry. x3 Changing it now.

7. XxJadexX

XxJadexX New Member

oh oh, could you now add Spotkit? (may change to Spotpaw soon) I feel he should be added (he has a backstory that i like) he is Meadowclan

8. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    Can you add in Brightkit possibly? She's from Eclipseclan.

Black and white she-kit with bright yellow eyes.

I could voice her cause... Squeaky voice

9. nikkiwikki234

45%
    For now, I won't add anymore voiced characters, as we have enough of those not filled yet. But they can be background characters, and possibly have a voice as the series progresses.

10. nyeheheh

nyeheheh Retired Retired

58%
    I want to voice act but I don't have an active Skype or a good microphone. ;m;

11. AmberTheTato

AmberTheTato Retired Retired

39%
    I hope I don't start to get all anxious about that though... :p

12. glittr_keeper02

glittr_keeper02 Cats & Videogames. Meow.

I feel bad that I basicaly am competeing with Nikki with the animations

13. nikkiwikki234

45%
    You could voice act if you'd like. It doesn't matter if your mic is bad, I can clean it up with some software. Also, you can get me the tracks by email or something if you'd like.

14. sammydog132

sammydog132 Retired Retired

25%
    Whats the limit of characters that you can voice act, Or can you only have one? and do you have to do the voices on skype, or just record the audio of the voices?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2015
  15. nikkiwikki234

45%
    There is no limit of how many characters you can voice. And for auditions, skype is preferred. Once we need actual audio, I'll have you record it using any voice recorder, then send it to me over skype.

16. Bbhero14

Bbhero14 Member Retired

Hmm what's this about?

17. nikkiwikki234

45%
    It's gonna have serveral plots actually. The first will be about the tough leaf-bare we've just had in the Clans.

18. nikkiwikki234

45%
    Okay, everyone. Sorry for double posting, but this is rather important. These threads will be our main threads, so please go there for anything.

Question Thread :

http://forums.myfallen.net/topic/2611-fallen-light-animation-series-official-topic/page-1

Background Auditions :

http://forums.myfallen.net/topic/2661-calling-all-artists-my-fallen-animation-series-backgrounds/

Voice Acting Thread:

http://forums.myfallen.net/topic/2744-fallen-light-animation-series-voice-acting-topic/

The first post will now be updated. Thanks so much!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2015
  19. HomestuckiePixel

HomestuckiePixel Well-Known Member

33%
    Nikki, can you please add in my character Glowkit? I want to voice as well as possibly be a background creator but I don't have skype anymore so how would I get it to you?

20. nikkiwikki234

45%
    I won't add anymore characters in yet, but they can be a background character for now. I might need extra characters soon though. For the background and voice acting, please see the other two threads about that. All the info is there.