Our Servers

Fallen Light Announcements

Discussion in 'Forest of FallenLight' started by nikkiwikki234, Dec 13, 2015.

1. nikkiwikki234

nikkiwikki234 Retired Retired

45%
    Hello, everyone! This will be a separate forum for all the new Fallen Light announcements, so I suggest following this forum so you'll be alerted once a new post is made. So, the current announcements I've made this post for are...

New Map: Fallen Light has a new map as of yesterday. Protections and regions and being worked out. Currently, we believe EclipseClan and MeadowClan's permissions are working right. We'll be working on DriftClan next, followed by LightClan, Shadow Forest, and Fallen City.

Graveyard: Now, dead cats will be able to have their own gravestone with their fallen Clanmates in either LightClan or Shadow Forest. Although they cannot be roleplayed at the moment, maybe they will be able to some day. Anything is bound to change.

Fallen City Nests: Kittypets will be able to find their own 'nests' inside of homes found at /warp FallenCity. Kittypet's nests are marked by a bed with white wool over top of one half. At these places, you may place your character's signs. They can also find nests outside of their housefolk's home, like if they're 'outside cats'. These will be marked the same way as other kittypet nests. Rogues and loners are also able to find prebuilt nests in the new town. They are mostly found in the park, but can also be found behind shops and garbage bins, where they are able to steal things such as uneaten Twoleg food. They can be found anywhere, but are not marked by anything but a nest.

And my personal favorite announcement of this post: Christmas Letters to Santa Claws!

With the new addition of Fallen City, we have created a post office! Here, you can send letters to other players. Just write your note, sign it, and title it the new of the player you want it written to. If it cannot fit, put it on the last page of the book. Even more important, this time of year, is that Christmas is arriving! Now, you can write letters to Santa Claws! They can be sent in at any time before Christmas Eve at 3:00 pm EST. In this letter, write to Santa Claws what you would like for Christmas: this will include tools, items, blocks, etc. Book and Quills are supplied at Jojo's Post Office, so write them there. Put them into the hopper (throw them) and they will be delivered! Put a Christmas Tree/Spruce Tree in front of one of your dens, and your gifts will be delivered under it! Good luck!

Any questions can be asked below.

• Like Like x 1
  2. nikkiwikki234

45%
    Gatherings will be held the first Saturday of every month at 9 PM EST, 6 PM PST, AND 1 PM AEST. If a leader is unable to attend, the deputy will take their spot.

Medicine Cats will gather at the Light Rock on the second Saturday of every month at 8 PM, 5 PM PST, 12 AEST. They will be able to enter LightClan as well as talk to the cats there for a short period of time. Please be sure to spread this information around.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2015
  3. nikkiwikki234

45%
    This is a major update and new feature... You may now roleplay LightClan and Shadow Forest on specific dates! Please read VERY carefully, as once you read these rules, that is your first and only warning. If you break one rule, there will be automatic punishment.

1.) Shadow Forest and LightClan cats may only be roleplayed on a specific date. This date will be the same each month, on the third and fourth Saturdays of each, since on the first and second, we have a Gathering and Medicine Cat meeting (medicine cats may roleplay LightClan and Shadow Forest during the meeting.).
    2.) As a LC and SF cat, you may not talk, dream with, or give a 'prophecy' to any living cat. Basically, no contact with living cats.
    3.) 'Skirmishes' between LC and SF are allowed, as it seems since TorrentClan appeared, SF has become more powerful... This may lead to something later. ; )
    4.) LC and SF cats can murder each other, but an LC cat won't kill another LC cat, SF won't kill an SF, etc.
    5.) During these roleplay times, if you break a rule, you will get an automatic punishment. Your first warning was reading these rules, and we have to be much stricter on this subject of roleplay in order to keep it fair for everyone.

6.) Do not be OP. This includes any 'Mary Sue' characteristics, possession, etc.

So, tomorrow, you will all be allowed to roleplay your dead character in LightClan and Shadow Forest. You can only do this when a moderator is online, so please don't roleplay whenever there are none. If you have any questions, contact nikkiwikki234 over Skype or a MyFallen server.

4. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    woot! horray I can play with my dead cat pile <3

5. nikkiwikki234

45%
    As requested, many, many of you have been asking for a fix of den protections and protection blocks. For a month or so now, I've been planning to release that bugfix, as well as something new for your troubles of waiting. :>

All players except for staff working on this will be confined to spawn. You can still roleplay, but you can't get out of spawn until we're done. This process can take anywhere from a few days to a week or so, so please be patient! Along with this will also come a new protection block plugin for your dens (or so I hope), perfect for the new thing I mentioned earlier. You will all be confined to spawn sometime today or tomorrow (Sunday or Monday), so if you need to keep anything, I'd suggest bringing it with you. If you have any questions, please PM a staff member of Fallen Light or myself.

Sincerely,

Nikki.

6. James Dailey

James Dailey Well-Known Member

20%
    Is the Server down?

7. nikkiwikki234

45%
    Fallen Light will be getting snowed in December 1st. Be on watch for blizzards, roleplayers, as this will definitely affect what happens in your roleplays. Santa Claws is coming back to Fallen Light December 24th, so you'd best make sure you're on your best behavior! The protocol is the same as last year; starting December 1st, you can head on over to the post office in /warp fallencity and write your list to Santa Claws. Make sure to sign the book, or else it won't be delivered! We will be having more contests in preparation for Christmas on Fallen Light, so be ready!

• Like Like x 1