Our Servers

[FallenLight] Prophecy Role Registration Forum

Discussion in 'Forest of FallenLight' started by Cockatoo123, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    Hello everyone,

This thread will be dedicated as a sign-up thread for major roles in future Prophecies.
    The purpose of this will be letting players who have never been part of a prophecy before or haven't in a long time sign-up and potentially land a role in that prophecy.

-+-
    Current Prophecy:

"Beware what lurks in rushing water: the future will be bleak. The tide will bring unjust slaughter. Fear the flowing creek. The waves will flood through pond, pine, plain and peak. Heed the tide, as it will travel far. The claw is what you seek. It starts with the death of a bright new star."

Positions available: One (1)

Position Requirements:

Position #1: CANNOT be a medicine cat or kit. Must be a Clan Cat. Personality should be somewhat curious.

-+-

Below will be the sign-up form. Please fill it all out before submitting.

Remember that players who have not been in a prophecy will get first priority, then players who have not been a major role in a prophecy in a while, and then players who are either a high rank or have been in prophecies often.

Please also note that you might not get the spot if there are more applications than spots available.

In-Game Name:

Role Wanted:

Character for Role:

Clan/Other of Character:

Would you prefer to be contacted In-Game or on the forums?
    Forums/In-Game

Have you ever been in a major role in a prophecy? If so, when?

Any information you would like to add? (for example, you won't play a part that involves the death of your character, etc)

-+-

Have any questions about this thread? Go ahead and ask.

2. Winn

Winn Well-Known Member

In-Game Name:
    ItsWinn
    Role Wanted:
    Any role open!
    Character for Role:
    Chickadeestar
    Clan/Other of Character:
    Meadowclan
    Would you prefer to be contacted In-Game or on the forums? Forums/In-Game
    Either is fine, Forums would be preferred though!
    No, I have not but I would love to be part of one!
    Any information you would like to add? (for example, you won't play a part that involves the death of your character, etc)
    I'd like her to be injured once or twice but other than that, I'm fine with nothing.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Dubstep_x_k1lla

Dubstep_x_k1lla Retired Retired

70%
    In-Game name: TerrorIsResuming (Terror)

Role wanted: I don't mind :D

Character for Role: Streamstrike

Clan/Other of character: TorrentClan

Would you prefer to be contacted In-Game or Forums: Forums would be preferred.

Have you ever played an important role in a prophecy? No, that's why I'm signing up for it

Any information you would like to add (for example, you won't play a part that involves the death of your character, etc) I don't want Streamstrike to die, but he is able to be severely wounded, with that I'm fine with, but I don't want him dying just yet :)

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  4. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

Sparta (LiluTheCat) Retired Retired

58%
    In-Game Name: LiluCatChild

Role Wanted: Any. :)

Character for Role: Alderwhisker

Clan/Other of Character: EC

Would you prefer to be contacted In-Game or on the forums? In-game

Have you ever been in a major role in a prophecy? If so, when? nope

5. Superstitious-MM-Smokey

Superstitious-MM-Smokey Fallen Light Ingame Moderator Staff Member In-Game Moderator Forum Moderator

56%
    In-Game Name:
    SmokeyTheHorse
    Role Wanted:
    Any would be great!
    Character for Role:
    Puffinpaw
    Clan/Other of Character:
    EclipseClan
    Would you prefer to be contacted In-Game or on the forums? Forums/In-Game
    Any way is fine.
    No, I have never been in any prophecy actually or taken apart in one in any way, shape, or form.
    I'm fine with Puffin fluffin losing an eye or part of his tail or anything like that. Severely wounded is fine, just not death.

6. Patchcloudy

Patchcloudy Well-Known Member

83%
    In-Game Name: Bellaphant
    Role Wanted: Any~
    Character for Role: Bouncesplash
    Clan/Other off Character: MeadowClan
    Would you prefer to be contacted In-game or on the forums? In-game
    No, but I sort of have been in a prophecy. Not really though, not a major role, and if you want to know when it was like uhh, when I had Patchcloud the Medience Cat.
    Any Information you would like to add? (for example, you won't play a part involves the death of your character, etc)
    Bounce can be hurt, but I don't really mind what happens to Bouncesplash.

7. CookieNerd

CookieNerd Retired Retired

15%
    In-Game Name: ReshiWuvsCookies
    Role Wanted: Any!
    Character for Role: Pumpkinpaw
    Clan/Other of Character: EclipseClan
    Would you prefer to be contacted In-Game or on the forums? In-Game
    Have you ever been in a major role in a prophecy? If so, when? No,I have never been part of a prophecy.
    Any information you would like to add?(for example, you won't play a part involves the death of your character, etc)
    Pumpkin can get hurt (severe or not), personally I don't mind what happens to Pumpkin has long has she doesn't die until later on in her life.

8. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    -=- APPLICATIONS CLOSED -=-
    As of 3/14/17, we will not be accepting applications for the prophecy posted on 3/2/17.
    This message does not mean that you cannot apply for any future prophecies, only that we aren't accepting anymore for the prophecy stated above.

This message will be removed once the current prophecy is over.