FallenLight: Special Positions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by NoMansLand, Apr 6, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoMansLand

NoMansLand Community Manager: Technical Services Staff Member Community Manager

63%
    Players seem to be playing special positions and then swapping between all of them on a day by day basis, for example I AM USING THESE NAMES AS A COMPLETE EXAMPLE. ANY USE OF A NAME IS BLAH BLAH BLAH I DONT CARE...

1. Cooper718 plays as Leader of Echoclan

2. Cooper718 plays as Medicine cat of Lakeclan

3. Cooper718 plays as Deputy of Spiritclan

4. Cooper718 plays as Medicine Cat app of Spiritclan

5. hrs04 wants to play one of these positions in one of these clans and cannot.

Special Positions: Leader, Med App, Deputy, Medicine Cat

We want to discuss how to stop players from being in these roles so often to let everyone else have a go.

2. LeSofia

LeSofia New Member

Well, I think there should be a time limit between positions such as

The players cat with a position dies/gets demoted they must wait a certain amount of time before they're allowed another rank. This would make it all fair a square.

3. QueenFire

QueenFire New Member

Well then... I would give up my special position (medi cat of Shadeclan) right away if someone would make me a deputy... but would I have to wait? Yes I would cuz no leaders like me! xD

4. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    I would nevah give up mah Brightstar! But if I do have to change, I'd make Brightstar (or Brighttalon) a medicine cat if anything

5. Lilacat1

Lilacat1 New Member

Maybe people should only be able to have a special position for a certain amount of time before the cat must either die or retire so that everyone gets a chance to try out a special position and no one keeps the same character for 5 years and one else gets a chance. So maybe you could only be leader for like 6 months at the most then you have to give up your position that way the leaders would cycle through every half a year and the same would go for medicine cats.

I don't know it was just a suggestion.

6. Spottedleaf0729

Spottedleaf0729 Member

45%
    I think that people can have.. hm.. only 2 Special positions every year. I think this would make it a bit more fair.

7. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    I like Spotteh's idea, it seems more fair as some people got 4 special positions like Cooper(No offense) and fl isn't even a year old yet

8. ChocolateKittyXx

ChocolateKittyXx New Member

I think people really need to only be allowed 1 special position a year or so. Then most people should get a turn before the person previously with the position can return

Just a suggestion :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.