Fan based stranded island RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Sparta (LiluTheCat), Apr 15, 2017.

1. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

Sparta (LiluTheCat) Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

58%
    Heeyo... here we go again. :) Last time I made an RP, it was alright. The time before that it was a lot like this so I'm hoping it'll be as popular (if people still RP on the forums). Here we go with the plot:

Your chosen fan base character wakes up on an island, having no idea how they got there. You're character has to live on the island - it's a matter of life and death. Who knows what could happen...

Format to apply
    ----
    Full name:
    Fan base:
    Well known traits:

Me
    ---
    Full name: Leopold 'Butters' Stotch/Professor Chaos
    Fan base: South Park
    Appearance: He is very small. He has blonde hair; it is shaved at the sides and very puffy in the centre of his head. He has a light blue rain jacket and green, waterproof jeans. He has bright blue eyes. As Professor Chaos, he has a tin foil headband, a blanket cape, no shoes and tin foil chest armour. He's so cute when he's trying to be bad I can't
    Well known traits: He's very anxious when it comes to being humiliated, bullied and his parents. When he's sad or angry from being left out by the boys, his alter ego, Professor Chaos, takes over. This is not multiple personality disorder; he just tries to be bad. His catchphrases are: Oh jeez and hamburgers.

Feel free to immediately start rping after accepted, m'kay.

2. yestheory

yestheory Well-Known Member

21%
    Alright, so as you know, I posted something before this, but it was stupid, so I deleted it. Anyways, here's the character application:

Full name: Ginko (last name isn't mentioned, though his real name is Yoki, but he lost most of his memories, so he refers to himself as Ginko.)

Fanbase: Mushishi

Appearance: Ginko is kinda tall, I guess. Around 6 feet tall. He has white hair that covers one eye and an unnaturally green eye. Like, it's a pretty bright and vibrant shade of green. He often wears a white long-sleeved shirt, brown jeans, black shoes, and sometimes a brown coat, and is seen carrying what looks like a box on his back, but it has straps. Eh, I'm not good at describing things.

Well-known traits: Ginko comes off as a rather laid-back type, but he can be serious when the need arises (such as in a situation involving mushi). He has also been shown to be caring for both people and mushi, as he constantly stresses that mushi are not evil, but just merely trying to survive like everyone else. Despite having no recollection of his life before the age of 10, Ginko is content with how his life has turned out. Often he is clever in tight situations, relying on his knowledge of mushi to escape otherwise fatal occurrences, or to help others. He is also seen to be clearly excited about finding new species of mushi, being visibly upset when a situation more pressing demands his attention. (Source from wiki because i'M LAZY HAHA).

Catchphrases: (None. I don't recall him having a catchphrase or anything.)

I hope this is enough for now. Haha imstupid. -Super

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  3. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

Sparta (LiluTheCat) Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

58%
    Sp
    sorry for late reply! Accepted! Can you come up with an age? When we have enough people we'll begin rping

4. yestheory

yestheory Well-Known Member

21%
    Yeah, sure. He's probably in his mid to late 20s. Maybe early 30s.