Our Servers

Favorite Anime?

Discussion in 'Manga + Anime' started by Wynter, Oct 26, 2015.

1. sportskitten

sportskitten New Member

Omg mine's gotta beee

Fairy Tail

or

Tokyo Ghoul

<;

Funny_Kitten.jpg

2. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Corvus Ingame Moderator Retired

94%
    omg my favorite anime has to be, Your Lie in April. That anime was so great I can't explain it. I first got into it when I asked on FallenLight which anime I should watch and I think it was Wynter who was like, "You have to watch Your Lie in April!" So there I was watching this romantic, sad anime dying on the inside as I got more into it. I really recommend it but it's super sad and it has a little romance so if you aren't into that then you probably shouldn't watch it xD Also, it is based off a little bit about music and violin sooo if you don't like music then don't watch it lol

3. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    yeah ok love live's on my list now

4. AllanLionChild

AllanLionChild Retired Retired

Well, I seem to blur around and float a bit when it comes to Anime/manga. Many people stick to one specific genre, however I am one of those that just go "oh ok why not" and stick to it if I like the first few episodes.

I'm not going to put them in a 1-10 scale, as of which one is the best/worst, I'm just going to list all the animes that I've watched, and really enjoyed (with a quick summary of why).

Attack on Titan
    Attack on titan was the first anime I watched till the end. I was captured by the storyline and it's characters from the first episode, and just couldn't let go after that. Even though many call it out for being a mainstream anime, I still think it's good.

Sword Art Online

Same goes with this one! Even though SAO is a bit more eh, compared to AOT, I still like the way the whole universe was set-up. And it's also a mainstream ahah.

Wandering Son
    Please, I beg you: watch Wandering Son!
    It's a piece of art, that's how I best describe it. It has a much different art style than what you usually see in animes, and it's color scheme really fits to the innocent overtone, that comes with this anime.
    Since I don't think any of you know what it is, I'll give you two words to give you an idea: Growing up.
    It's basically about a group of friends, who through beginning puberty, starts to question themselves and what they identify with. This includes topics like gender identity, sexual preference, changes on you and your surroundings, and fitting in.
    So yes of course it touches me especially on some of those parts, but let me just say, that you can easily watch Wandering Son without being a part of the LGBTQ community. It's sweet, it's quirky.. The art style is adorable as I mentioned before.. Sure, it has it's moment here and then, but I think it weighs out perfectly.
    So if you can/want to, go watch Wandering Son. You won't regret it.

5. Trem

Trem Forum & In-Game Moderator Retired

70%
    Haha. Wandering Son, to me as well, was brilliant. I was extremely interested and it helped me become confident in my identity.

An anime that I am fond of has to be Karneval. Karneval has the most gorgeous art that I have ever seen, and I wish for my art to be as great as the artists that have worked on it. Karnveal's story line is also fantastic, but it still has its concerns. The characters are unique but easily forgotten. This anime is average at best. It's about a government organization which combats criminal activity and these creatures called "varuga", monsters that eat humans for fun. Along the way, the characters find out the hidden secrets of the shadowy organization called Kafka. Better yet, Hiroshi Kamiya voices a main character as well as Daisuke Ono. Kaji Yuki, too, I believe. Their heavenly voices delivered pure happiness to my ears. A+.

6. firefabian6

firefabian6 Member

15%
    Mine is Attack On Titan by far.

7. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

Sparta (LiluTheCat) Retired Retired

58%
    Does Schoolgirl crush count? It is so cute here's a link:

8. firefabian6

firefabian6 Member

15%
    Looks more like a "boobs out" attentionseeking anime xD

9. AmberTheTato

AmberTheTato Retired Retired

39%
    AYY, I love Mekakucity Actors. I remember the summer of 2014 when it first came out, I'd sit waiting for every episode to come out. Just rewatched it for maybe the third time.

Just was reminded of my first anime. Kurau Phantom Memory was pretty good, but I wouldn't say it's my absolute favorite.

10. Triscodian

Triscodian Retired Retired

15%
    One piece and Dragon Ball Z are my favourites.

11. MintScar

MintScar Member

50%
    FairyTail all time favorite!

12. Poppy

Poppy Well-Known Member

Tokyo ghoul is bae :)

13. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

70%
    Tokyo Ghoul, Karen (Chibi Vampire) or Fairy Tail
    <3

14. KadyTheLlama

KadyTheLlama Well-Known Member

45%
    I enjoy watching Dragon Ball because of its characters and setting. I also enjoy watching Kamisama Kiss but not as much as Dragon Ball. :p Edit: Wait. I just discovered Deathnote. There's no stopping me now.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  15. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Retired Retired

45%
    My favorite animes would defiantly have to be either Assassination Classroom, Terror no Resonance, Yona of the Dawn, Clannad, or Haikyuu. I really can't pick a favorite out of those five. I also love animated movies, like Your Name and A Silent Voice. Both were so awesome to watch and had great plots.

16. Alexandraa

Alexandraa New Member

30%
    I've watched only a few anime's, but some pretty lit ones are:

Fairy Tail (finished so far)

Pokémon (almost caught up)

Death Note (season 2)

Sword Art Online (season 2)

Karen! Chibi Vampire (finished series)

Soul Eater (just started it)

Yeah! So these are basically all the animes ive watched/finished. If i had to choose, Fairy Tail would win with Death Note as a close second. Yeeeeeeee