Our Servers

Favourite Own Charater?

Discussion in 'Forest of FallenLight' started by LeKay, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Dubstep_x_k1lla

Dubstep_x_k1lla Retired Retired

70%
    So, Cleargaze (MeadowClan) and Streamstrike (TorrentClan) now, although my little Clearbae isn't medicine cat anymore. Oh well :D. Cleargaze ran away from TC and went to MC so ye

2. Charaah

Charaah Retired Retired

70%
    Whoops now my favorite characters would have to be Ashenrose, cause she too fabulous. Also, Ashenwhisker cause yeah < 3

3. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

35%
    Woah, hi there old me, with your "tiny text."
    Anyways, updated favorite characters, Cherryblossom, who's now a ghost (spooky), Providence, because literally it's like me being a stereotypical Rhode Islander: angry (sometimes), overly-charismatic and pronouncing words like "Hahvahd Yahd", Katsudon (woops Yuri on Ice trash coming on through), and Cloudedskies, my little EC child.
    But generally all of my characters are my favorites, even those who I don't roleplay that much anymore, or at least haven't gotten the chance to roleplay a lot, or even at all in full. Looking at you, Tallmadge, Shroudedpaw and Florentin.

4. Trem

Trem Forum & In-Game Moderator Retired

70%
    I really enjoy RPing my little cornstarch, Acornstar. He's made to represent anxiety, which is such an interesting topic to me, because I do suffer from it. Acornstar has a terrific back story with Ashenrose the medicine cat and I feel that there's just a lot of back bone to his personality. All of my chars have weaknesses of some sort, but I like Acorn's the best because it hits close to home. ;>

5. Coco_The_One_And_Only

Coco_The_One_And_Only Well-Known Member

33%
    Hmmm...its tough between Chestnutkit of MeadowClan and Cinderberry of EclipseClan, but Cinder is a true meme and pulls a ahead a bit :3

6. BryIsntHere

BryIsntHere Senior Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

35%
    Pinekit because he is very sassy to Burnt and thinks he's funny xD

7. AllanLionChild

AllanLionChild Retired Retired

That would be good old Lion
    love that fella witha a burning passion

• Like Like x 1
  8. CookieNerd

CookieNerd Retired Retired

15%
    Pumpkinpaw of Eclipseclan I love her too death!

9. Poppy

Poppy Well-Known Member

I have two favorites, one is Falconfur, I like him because - even though i made him as a warrior - i've role played him many times, and within his first week he managed to find a mate, and now has some kittys. My other one is Thrustpelt, He was my first character (I joined three years ago) and i forgo about him, his original name was Thrushpaw, but someone made a typo and Thrust gained loads of attention, and now i rp him quite often.

10. Dusktail

Dusktail Well-Known Member

45%
    Mines gotta be Dusktail (Meadowclan) because she was the very very first character I made both in fl and in the warriors fandom ;3
    I also like le Feathertail because her name just sounds so floofy x3