Favourite YouTuber?

Discussion in 'The Dusk Forum of Graphical Appreciation' started by Sparta (LiluTheCat), Mar 27, 2018.

1. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

Sparta (LiluTheCat) Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

58%
    YouTube is a platform I’m certain all of us use, and if not all of us have heard of. The question is, which channel is your favourite? I like a few such as: HowToBasic, iDubbz, Pewdiepie, Jacksfilms, Brandon Rogers etc

Feel free to let me know who you like!

2. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Corvus Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

94%
    I absolutely love this youtuber named This Esme. She does a lot of equine stuff, and I mean, if you know me11!!!!?! so yeah, I just really like her content :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Retired Retired

45%
    We like a lot of the same YouTubers :D I really like PewDiePie and iDubbz, as well as maxmoefoe and Filthy Frank. I really like Shane Dawson's conspiracy theory videos, and he's such a bright and happy personality that he can easily make me laugh and smile. Recently, I have started watching commentary channels again, and the channels I mainly watch are Kwite, iNabber, and NFKRZ. I've also started watching a lot more Fortnite videos on a guy named Lachlan's channel (if you search his name, his channel pops up).

4. Hilow Peoples!

Hilow Peoples! Well-Known Member

93%
    I actually don't follow many youtubers. Still, I really like Jacksfilms, because of course everyone must like the King of Memes, but I also like Chris Ray Gun because all of his videos are really well edited and have a lot of comedy, even though they're very political.

5. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Fallen Light Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

70%
    It's absolutely no surprise that the main channels I ever watch are racing related. So uh, there's that, it's actually interesting to see what they all do, but if I had to choose from a basic channel list, Game Grumps.

6. Paintfury

Paintfury Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

93%
    Oooo… I'd say Shane Dawson, PewDiePie, Jacksfilms, Chills, MatPat, and The Haunting of Sunshine Girl! I guess David Dobrik or Alex Ernst as well, hehe.