February's Battle of the Month - Mobile Devices 2016

Discussion in 'Battle of the Month' started by Kaat, Jan 31, 2016.

Based on the small summaries, which game is the best?

1. Pokemon GO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The Witness

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kaat

Kaat Retired Retired

40%
    Welcome back to the arena! 

**this is posted one day early, because I'm busy tomorrow**

This month, two mobile games will go head-to-head, and I need YOU to vote for the best. 

Who will win the title of February's Game of the Month?

The two games that will be fighting against each other are Pokemon GO and The Witness!

Pokémon GO –
                  I’m not exaggerating when I say Pokémon GO is one of the most anticipated game of this century, along with 2016. Pokémon GO has been in the making for almost 2 years, and it’s much like the other Pokémon games, but with a twist. You will go out into the REAL world to capture all types of Pokémon. You can battle against other players, trade with them, and even go to gyms to fight. Or whatever you do in Pokémon because I’ve never played it. This game is supposed to have amazing graphics and quality. It will be a mobile game, available for iOS/Apple products and Android. 

Release Date: Exact Unknown (In 2016)

The Witness – 

This mysterious game called the Witness has amazing comments on the graphics and gameplay. It’s a first-person game where you get to explore an abandoned island with a puzzle-like genre. It came out on PC and PS4 on January 26th. It has been confirmed that the game will be available for the iPad some months after the PC/PS4 release. It spirals into an unknown setting that combines exploration and mystery in its puzzle adventures.

Release Date: A Few Months After Jan 26th 2016

-----------------------------

Website for Information: http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/feature/game/26-most-anticipated-games-of-2016-3625293/

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2016