Our Servers

Final Fantasy XIII

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by Spottedleaf0729, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Spottedleaf0729

Spottedleaf0729 Member

45%
    (Note: I think this game is also available on computers too.)

So, this game is my favorite of ALL TIME. And right now I'm kinda obsessed with it. It's awesome. In my opinion. You know what I mean.

ANYWAYS so basically this game takes place on Cocoon (A floating world in the sky) during the Purge* (Everything I'll explain later I'll just put a * next to. Besides that one.) And the PSICOM* (I think that's who found it) found a Pulse fal'Cie* in the city of Bodum and everyone there had to be purged.

Now, before I continue I'll go ahead and explain.

The Purge is the event where they decide to kick everyone who has been thought to come in contact with Pulse* is "relocated to Pulse*" but they actually just kill them all. Sugars and rainbows.

The PSICOM is a branch of military that I forgot what and stands for and what they do is defend Cocoon against Pulse l'Cie*.

The Pulse fal'Cie... how do I explain this... well, it's kinda this giant monster-robot thing from Pulse that brands Pulse l'Cie*. I think. I'm Pretty sure.

And I guess now I have to explain what a l'Cie is... well, a l'Cie is a person who has been branded (given powers and marked as a l'Cie) by the Pulse fal'Cie. That part is important. Oh, and they're also given a focus*.

NOW I have to explain what a focus is. It is what they l'Cie and supposed to do. If they do it in time (They're given a certain time limit) they turn to crystal. If not, they turn into a Cieth

which is a type of monster.

And I guess I'll also explain what Pulse is. It's the world below Cocoon that's "So horrible" and "Wants to destroy Cocoon"

Now back to the story....

So, Lightning* and Sazh* were in Bodum so now they're on the train to be "relocated".. now, I don't think I should continue, because if I give away too much.. well, Lightning and Sazh escape. That's all I'll say just in case some of you people decide to check it out.

Now, I should also list the main characters:

Claire (Lightning) Farron: A former soldier who is completely AWESOME though she's not my favorite.

Sazh Katzroy: Main character who.. to Wikipedia! Ok, so... nvm I can't explain him without giving too much away, but he has a Chocobo* chick. It's cute. Eldest.

Snow Villiers: A guy who was going to marry Lightning's sister Serah (I won't describe her since she doesn't do much in the story). He is the leader of a group called NORA (No Obligations, Rules, or Authority I think it stands for) and yeah.

Now, to my fav, Hope Estheim: A boy who lost his mother because of Snow and plans to get his revenge. Youngest of the group. He cool.

Oerba Dia Vanille: A very overexcited,  happy-go-lucky girl who is closest to hope out of all the people I listed. 

Sorry for being so vague but I didn't want to give too much away.. Now, if you want to check it out, since I can't post links as far as I know, oh carp I forgot about the Chocobo.

A Chocobo is a giant bird. Nailed it.

Now back to what I was saying, if you want to check it out (I highly suggest so) go to youtube and search "Final Fantasy XIII" and I'd suggest watching the movie version.

You the real MVP if you actually read all that.

~Spottedleaf0729

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ilovepicklestoo

ilovepicklestoo Retired Retired

45%
    I'm the real MVP :D  

3. LeAshleigh

LeAshleigh Retired Retired

21%
    I didn't get a word of that... MVP! :D

4. Spottedleaf0729

Spottedleaf0729 Member

45%
    Yeah I tried to explain everything as much as possible but I guess you have to watch/play it to really understand...

5. glittr_keeper02

glittr_keeper02 Cats & Videogames. Meow.

I have a final fantasy game for my Wii.. super old but I still want to play it..

6. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    I really want to try it, looks fun.

But one question, if it's the FINAL fantasy, then why are there so many games?

7. AmberTheTato

AmberTheTato Retired Retired

39%
    Wow, best question asked today xD

~MVP

8. Spottedleaf0729

Spottedleaf0729 Member

45%
    Okay so I just finished watching another one of the Final Fantasy's and, improve the graphics (It's kinda old) and it would be better, in my opinion, then XIII. I'm not even going to try and make a forum post about it because I don't think I'll even be able to explain it without spoilers. But Yeah. Oh, it's Final Fantasy X. It is awesome. Besides the graphics. But yeah.

9. HomestuckiePixel

HomestuckiePixel Well-Known Member

33%
    Sounds cool!

10. adnyroy

adnyroy New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2015