Our Servers

Five people on daily?

Discussion in 'Phoenix' started by Bbhero14, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Bbhero14

Bbhero14 Member Retired

I don't know of you guys have seen this but usually there is 0-5 people online at a time! The most I has ever seen was 8 (i think don't quote me). This is pretty sad to see. I love Phoenix and if you guys could just stop by maybe be on for about 10-30 minutes a day we could have this server active again!

• Like Like x 1
  2. digger_8504

digger_8504 New Member

In case you cant tell Bb, the biggest pull for MyFallen is FallenLight.

I agree, I wish more people could be on phoenix and repopulate it once more.

So, if you have friends who play mc, you have them come play, have them tell their friends, etc and we can revive it once more :)

3. Spottedleaf0729

Spottedleaf0729 Member

45%
    When I'm on, there's usually about 8-20 people on. Maybe you're just on early in the morning or late at night for most MyFallen players.

4. LeCookieLucy

LeCookieLucy Retired Staff Member Retired

43%
    Highest amount of players I've seen on is about -6-8, sure, I'll be on more often!

5. Spark...TheOneandonly

Spark...TheOneandonly New Member

I would recruit more people but I don't think they would like the fact they have to sign up on the forums just to play on the server.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
  6. LeCookieLucy

43%
    Well, recently I think it's been getting more popular.  :thumbup:

I've seen me, Spark, Kris, Queen, Bbhero, and a few more others. 

• Like Like x 1
  7. TheLlamaQueen

TheLlamaQueen Retired Staff Member Retired

45%
    Yeah, usually if there is lots of people on FallenLight, there's mostly people on Phoenix. But this is mostly in the mornings for me

8. LeCookieLucy

43%
    Phoenix is my second favourite server. (Don't get me wrong.. They're all great.) And I'm on it about.. Once or twice a day.

Today I saw 9 People on, but that was because Fallenlight was down. 

9. Bbhero14

Bbhero14 Member Retired

Since I started playing on phoenix, the server definatly got more loyal players who are on more.

10. sammydog132

sammydog132 Retired Retired

25%
    Mhm. I luv Phoenix! I shall fight for it! I AM A LOYAL WARRIOR. *grabs pickaxe* TO BATTLE!

• Like Like x 1