Our Servers

Hallowen Comp #1 Entry

Discussion in 'Phoenix' started by NoMansLand, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoMansLand

NoMansLand Community Manager: Technical Services Staff Member Community Manager

63%
    • Like Like x 2
  2. pinkpony180101

pinkpony180101 Retired Staff Member

[​IMG]

Rawr. I will eat yu. :p .

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012
  3. mbbGun

mbbGun I'm the REAL Batman

Gotta go with the classic (it's a sheet ghost) :p

TRICK OR TREAT!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012
  4. NoMansLand

63%
  5. pinkpony180101

Mine is awesome, Brandon yours is... o-o Creepy. Kris's is immediately 100 times scarier bc of the wearer. :p

6. owen106

owen106 I'm Spiderman

7. pinkpony180101

I made that, owen. >_< Dont give me credit or anything...

• Like Like x 1
  8. NoMansLand

63%
    Ok he won't.

• Like Like x 1
  9. owen106

owen106 I'm Spiderman

I made my skin all by myself with no help from Dusk aka pinkpony180101

10. pinkpony180101

:hope: I knew you didn't love me...

11. mbbGun

mbbGun I'm the REAL Batman

ok, so it seems that some people are confused on how to upload their images for the contest! :eek:

Don't let that stop you from entering. Here are some instructions to make it as quick and painless as possible for you to get a picture in the forums:

1) take your picture in minecraft by hitting F2 (fn+F2 if you're on a mac)

2) find your photo in your minecraft/screenshots folder %appdata%/.minecraft/screenshots for pc, or library/application support/minecraft/screenshots for mac

3) go to a free hosting site, like imgur.com (what i'll use for the rest of the post), then just drag/drop your picture onto the website and tell it to upload

4) a popup will come up on the website with the picture info, and different ways to link it. just copy the text in the direct link textbox (should end with .png, .jpg, .bmp, or some other image format)

5) in the MF site, make your post, and click on the image button... paste that link from imgur into it and click "OK"

there you go, in 5 steps you can have your images to insert into your posts :D

12. owen106

owen106 I'm Spiderman

It actually didn't let me do it from imgur, I had to copy/paste it into the post, but still try what Brandon said first, it is easier

13. Stormkrasher

Stormkrasher Well-Known Member

45%
    Time to go to the Twitter or Facebook page instead :/

I put it up there as a tweet on the page so hopefully that worked, sorry for the trouble....

and i had to take the screenshot from skincraft so i put no background and cropped the end picture, so sorry for not doing such a great job about it either.........

[​IMG]

and im sorry, im just wasting everybodies time now with my nonsense...... -10pts on helpfulness XD

and....as a side note, i cant get it to stay as my skin at all so yeah..... it rarely appears is another problem i have since minecraft has updated so much.....so this probly wont even count.... -10pts more

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2012
  14. digger_8504

digger_8504 New Member

I'm worse than Herobrine!

And i will burn the world!

Mwuahahahahhahaha!!!!

[​IMG]

Love Digger

XOXO

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  15. NoMansLand

63%
    Competition is closed!! Stay tuned for the voting!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.