Our Servers

Harry Potter: Diagon Alley, Hogsmeade, . . .

Discussion in 'Phoenix' started by Moxie_man, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Moxie_man

Moxie_man New Member

I am thinking of building Diagon Alley from Harry Potter, and maybe Hogmeade too at some point. Ideas? Thoughts? Comments? Support? Please comment in the comments section below.

P.S. If you have seen my previous posts, then you know that I'm currently working on a Temple of Notch, and this is to tell you that that build should be done by the end of the month.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Jehosophat_MFGC

Jehosophat_MFGC Community Manager: Server Experience Staff Member Community Manager

54%
    WOOT! Love this idea!

3. digger_8504

digger_8504 New Member

I have seen the first Harry Potter.

I have no idea what you are talking about. But if you put a pic up, I might know what it looks like (if it is from the first movie that is)

Otherwise i am at a loss to help.

4. Spark...TheOneandonly

Spark...TheOneandonly New Member

Yes please do this!!!! I will help with this when I have the time....

5. Sl0pE

Sl0pE Retired Retired

83%
    I have no idea what the Harry potter idea is, but it sounds like it would be pretty cool when it's complete. As long as you want to do it, there's nothing stopping you. Go for it, man.

6. sparky122sparks

sparky122sparks Member

Great idea but eh go big or go home. Build Hogwarts and the surrounding buildings.

7. Jayinskyarmy01

Jayinskyarmy01 Member

40%
    If your looking for ideas, check out the DA server for 1.6.4 cause it has Hogwartz, Hogsmeade, Privet Drive, London, the train station, the rock hut, ETC. BTW, I am just recommending this not really advertising.

8. Pengu

Pengu Retired Retired

33%
    OMG YES

You have to build it, I'll help.

Oh! Maybe Hogsmead (when and if you build it) could be made into an actual town!*boom*

:biggrin:

9. nikkiwikki234

nikkiwikki234 Retired Retired

45%
    okay, this would be so rad :eek:o

10. QueenFire

QueenFire Member

65%
    Harry Potter is so popular, this would be a really good idea. Might make Phoenix more popular too.

11. TheLlamaQueen

TheLlamaQueen Retired Staff Member Retired

45%
    Oh my god yes.

I guess it would be too much to ask for offical HP RP

12. sammydog132

sammydog132 Retired Retired

25%
    Agreed, I believe this would be more of a look around thing. If an Harry Potter roleplay started on Phoenix it would be become a Harry Potter Server, not a Survival Server.

13. QueenFire

QueenFire Member

65%
    Maybe since Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade have shops in them, chosen members could run those shops or buy the shops? 

14. Pengu

Pengu Retired Retired

33%
    Yess, but major shops like Flourish and Blotts and Olivanders should be run by NPCs

15. QueenFire

QueenFire Member

65%
    I agree with that because some people would probably make a bunch of money off sticks or something. Unless we were to get a Harry Potter mod? 

16. TheLlamaQueen

TheLlamaQueen Retired Staff Member Retired

45%
    If we got a mod/plugin that would basically be the first step to turning Phoenix into a Harry Potter server, but it would be nice.

17. Jehosophat_MFGC

Jehosophat_MFGC Community Manager: Server Experience Staff Member Community Manager

54%
    We are not doing member-owned shops anywhere on our servers. This project is already in process and is looking awesome. We will not be encouraging anymore RP on Phoenix. We will be opening Toxic soon, which is a RP server.

18. Kasai Kun

Kasai Kun Well-Known Member

33%
    NEED HELP?! *Nerds over HP*

19. Jehosophat_MFGC

54%
    The builder working on this is currently unavailable. I will see what he says when he returns.

20. Pengu

Pengu Retired Retired

33%
    Wait. . .Toxic will be a RP server???

:D

So happy

Just have to move all me suff :(