Hero RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Cockatoo123, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Violetfire

Violetfire Member

80%
    Ace yawned and cast a side glance at the clock, which took ages to make a minute revolution. He stood up and stretched his arms and legs, cramped from sitting for a while. He closed his journal and picked it up along with his text books. Ace decided to head to the cafeteria, or at least the hall outside of it, once more, thinking he could meet somebody new. He began walking down the hall when he watched people conversing with each other. They looked younger, and more confident. This made Ace fidget slightly, and he avoided their stares. He looked down at his book, not paying attention to where he was going. Ace was immediately alert when he ran into somebody, his textbooks escaping his hands. Out of instinct, Ace stopped his journal from hitting the floor, though the thuds of the heavy textbooks could be heard. He grabbed his journal first, bending down to pick up the rest. When he looked up, he saw a short tan girl with dark raven hair and eyes. He began to fumble, nervous as usual for bumping into her as he would be with anyone. “S-sorry I wasn’t paying attention.”

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  2. AwesomePuppy

AwesomePuppy Well-Known Member

20%
    Rowen stumbled a bit, startled by the small child that was taller than her. She got into a kneel and tried to help pick up the boy's books. "Oh, that's okay." She said, smiling widely at him as she quickly stacked whatever had fallen closest to her into a neat pile. She reached out to hand the books back to their owner. "I'm used to getting bumped into. I'm just so short no one can see me."

3. BryIsDank

BryIsDank Toxic Senior InGame Moderator Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

35%
    "Well it's more exciting than me being able to duplicate myself," Keever yawned, laying down on the floor. "I also have the same problem though. If I duplicate myself too much or for too long I get tired. I even did it to leave that ceremony thing for a bit since it was super boring," he laughed, staring up at the ceiling.

4. Plu_Boi

Plu_Boi Well-Known Member

20%
    Oliver grumbled "At least you can get away, I have to sit through things all the time and all I have is my shadow puppets. Plus not only do I get tired and sleepy, I get nosebleeds."

5. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    Reina spotted Keever and another boy's table from the entrance, and made her way to them. She stood in front of their table, with a posture that made her seem more like a soldier awaiting command than a student. "Excuse me, Keever, is it? May I sit here?" She asked, making an attempt at normal human interaction.

6. BryIsDank

35%
    "Sounds rough I guess," Keever shrugged, looking around to see who had said his name when his eyes landed on Raina. "Oh, yeah you can sit here!" he smiled. "I don't think many people are coming this way anyway so any company is welcome," he added, placing his empty tray in top a trash can near him.

7. Plu_Boi

20%
    Oliver didn't look up and his shadow puppet ran over too him, he curled up in his chair and laid his head down. The shadow puppet just patted his head a couple of times.

8. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    She sat down in the spare chair, eyeing the shadow-puppet and the rather strange boy. "The shadow creature... is part of his talent?" She guessed. Creation of living creatures wasn't a very common talent, so Reina had very little experience with them outside of her textbook studies. "And Keever? If you don't mind, I'd like to ask a bit about your talent."

9. BryIsDank

35%
    Keever nodded in response to Reina's first question, watching as Oliver continued to play with the shadow puppet. "About my powers..." he thought for a moment. "Sure! Fire away!" he smiled.

10. Cockatoo123

39%
    "Do the duplicates you conjure up have independent will, or do you have to manually control each one?" She asked, "You have a very versatile talent, so I'm a little curious about the exact workings of it."

11. BryIsDank

35%
    "I don't have to control each one," he explained, "but it helps for when I want to slip out." He stretched again, letting out a long yawn. "Oh, I also get really tired if I try to duplicate myself too many times at once," he added. "I don't really know much about my power since my family was pretty much scared of me..."

12. Cockatoo123

39%
    "Your family didn't attempt to help you with your talent?" She inquired, "My own family actually expects good talents, so they were very prepared to assist in my training." Reina couldn't exactly grasp why a family would be fearful of having their child bear a good talent. Only a fool would shun the prestige associated with strong talents.

13. Plu_Boi

20%
    Oliver woke up again and pulled up his head, he grumbled "What is going on..." he rubbed his cheek to remove drool, he grabs the shadow puppet and holds it rubbing its head.

14. Cockatoo123

39%
    “Just a bit of chatting,” She replied, “I believe we haven’t talked before, my name is Reina.” She introduced.

((if it feels like the rps going too so far, would you guys like to timeskip to tomorrow for the team announcements?