Hilow's Art Shop

Discussion in 'The Sofans Request Shop' started by Hilow Peoples!, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Hilow Peoples!

Hilow Peoples! Well-Known Member

93%
    Hey there everybody, I'm opening a request shop! If you like my art and are prepared to get a piece of it after what will probably a bit of a long time, you've come to the right place!

It's simple, all you've gotta do is fill out a quick form and then bam, the art will appear! So, here's the form:

Forum User Name: (Because I'm bad at names and all that)

Character(s): (The more characters I do the longer it will take, but I can try to do as many as you want/need!)

Character Description(s): (Please make these as detailed as possible. If you don't want to write out a whole description, you can also just give me a picture reference of what you want! I apologize in advance if it looks different)

Background: (I'm bad at backgrounds please be gentle hhh)

Scene: (What do you want happening in this picture?)

Color Scheme(?): (Just in case you want specific colors only)

Dialogue(?):

Clan/Other(?): (Only if cats)

Deadline(?): (Depending on if you have one or not it may be a bit rushed, sorry about that)

Now, go be free and request!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  2. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

94%
    Character(s): Crowstar!

Character Description(s): Crow is an all black tom, with a white patch of fluffy fur on his chest. He has sparkling navy blue eyes, parted with long legs and tail.

Background: A light blue would be fine :)

Scene: Crow can just be sitting there chillin'!

Color Scheme(?): Blue with a bit of purple oof

Dialogue(?): None is fine

Clan/Other(?): Crow's in Eclipseclan

Deadline(?): Anytime is fine, I'd prefer having it by the end of April though if that is doable!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hilow Peoples!

93%
    Perfect, I'll start on it right away!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Retired Retired

45%
    Forum User Name: Peyton c:

Character(s): Sunstar and Fennelpaw

Character Description(s):

Sunstar: A short, golden-furred, British Shorthair mix she-cat with pretty mint green eyes. Her chest fur is white, and her right, hind paw is white, too. The fur all over her body is short, including the fur on her tail. Adorning her head is a flower crown made of varying different kinds of pink and yellow flowers, but in the center of the crown is one blue flower. There's usually a gleam in her eyes or a smile on her face.

Fennelpaw: An ashy-brown she-cat with a fluffy and thick-furred coat. Her paws are white, and so is her chin and a few random speckles along her jawline. Her eyes are a dark, forest green. Her pelt is unkempt because she didn't have a mother to teach her how to keep it clean/ she doesn't usually care to clean it. She’s frail and sort of malnourished because she doesn't eat ("Why should I eat if I never provide any food?").

*there are pictures of them at the bottom to help since I dunno if descriptions alone can convey how cute Sun and Fennel are*​

Background: Whatever you'd like or whatever's easiest. I'm not picky! ;)

Scene: Sunstar grooming out Fennelpaw's tangly fur. Fennelpaw would be grumpy and hissing (she'd still let Sunstar groom her, though), and Sunstar would just be all happy and bubbly and stuff.

Color Scheme(?): I don't care as long as it looks good, haha.

Dialogue(?): There doesn't need to be any. As long as Sunstar looks content while Fennelpaw looks peeved, it'll all be good.

Clan/Other(?): Sunstar is from Driftclan and Fennelpaw is from Meadowclan.

Deadline: None

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

Sparta (LiluTheCat) Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

58%
    Forum User Name: Sparta (LiluTheCat)

Character(s): Mischiefpaw

Character Description(s): He has sleek, black fur with icy blue eyes. His fur is really shimmery because he sweats a lot - it normally shimmers almost a blue colour.

Background: Maybe like a stone cave?

Scene: he can be standing on the edge of a stone cave looking jealous or something idk

Color Scheme(?): the background can be an array of grey I guess
    Dialogue(?): nope

Clan/Other(?): MeadowClan

Deadline(?): nooope :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hilow Peoples!

93%
    Crowstar FOR Reese.png

Here he is! Such a good boi.

7. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Community News Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

70%
    I'm not even gonna ask a specific character, but I need a drawing of one thing, and one thing specifically.

I need a drawing of an Italian lobster named John, covered in headbands, and is absolutely SWOLE. You can go crazy with everything else.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hilow Peoples!

93%
    Whoop I finally got it done! I did it on my phone with my finger but I still think it turned out nice :p (Sorry it took so long)

Sun and Fennel FOR Toon.PNG

9. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Retired Retired

45%
    Aw, thank you so much! :DDD Looks good!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hilow Peoples!

93%
    Ooof I am so sorry this took so long, my life caught up to me and gave me a swift slap to the face. Still, I hope you like the whole 'Welp I done messed up' theme I went with!

Mischief PNG.png