Hopeshadow’s PMV

Discussion in 'Forest of FallenLight' started by Owlie, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Owlie

Owlie Well-Known Member

20%
    In honor of my baby Hopeshadow’s death I want to make her a PMV
    But the problem is that I need a song for it so here is some things you should consider when suggesting a song

Backstory: Hopeshadow was a young kit once, Hopekit. She was conceived by Dustyfoot who died due to blood loss. Her father Clawtail was an evil cat, her adoptive mother Shadowwhisker’s mate. Clawtail was an abusive mate and father. He hurt Hopekit and her family, she had siblings (lol I forget their names). Growing up her father was exiled for the abuse around her age of apprentice. Her mentor was Cloudedskies. Her sister Whisperpaw- I don’t know what her warrior name is now. Soon she met her best friend Sparkwing, throughout her life she always loved coming up with nicknames Sparky fit him. She also met the flirtatious cat Bliz. Soon she fell in love with Sparky but she noticed a cat named Ambereyes stalking him. She became jealous and upset. Meanwhile things with Blizzard changed, he tried to flirt with her and she attacked him shedding blood. After a few moons she became upset and ran out of camp, she slid across ice as it cracked. She fell into the cold water almost drowning. Blizzardhaze saved her and she kissed him. He was confused and shrugged it off but she wasn’t. Soon they became friends again. One night she was speaking to him and he had taken to many herbs, the tom started to tell her how much he loved her. They snuggled and slept together. Before this event Hopeshadow had attempt to drown Ambereyes after figuring out she became Sparkwing’s mate and the reason he didn’t hang out with her anymore. Her love became Blizzardhaze’s. Sparkwing hates Blizzardhaze, he forced the tom to leave. Blizzard found Hopeshadow crying at a stream and they embraced in tears, Sparkwing found them and argued and fought against them. Out of fear Hopeshadow stepped backwards and fell into the stream. blizzard brought her out of the water and tried to save her, he asked for Sparkwing to help him but he just watched her die. I want the pmv to end on Icicle’s face, a kit that was secretly born by Hopeshadow (Blizzardstrike his father), out of fear she gave him to a rouge to take care of. The rouge is dead by this point and Icicle is living by himself in a cave. Soon to be found by his father

2. UnMuteYaBoy

UnMuteYaBoy Retired Retired

20%
    Ayo. I think a good song would be "Mad World by Gary Jules" adios!

3. KadyTheLlama

KadyTheLlama Well-Known Member

45%
    Question: I've been wondering for awhile, how does one make a pmv? If you don't mind me asking. I thought it'd be cool to know.

4. Owlie

Owlie Well-Known Member

20%
    Oh I’m just drawing different pictures, adding lyrics, video editing :D