I believe this is what I'm is supposed to do...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AwesomePuppy, Apr 6, 2018.

1. AwesomePuppy

AwesomePuppy Well-Known Member

20%
    Hello, this is my introduction as a new member of this gaming community (surprise *throws confetti over the head of anyone reading this*). I don't know if this matters, but on MyFallen the server my Ign is AwesomePuppyGirl, so that's who I am there.
    Anyways, what you can call me on here, if you were wondering, is Awesome, Puppy, AwesomePuppy (also what I'm called on the server), none of which are my real name, unfortunately (I think it would awesome if someone was named Awesome ;) ). Also, I'm not really called Puppy often, either, seeing as there is/was already another Puppy. Besides such facts, I prefer Awesome (someone should name their child Awesome, just because it's *dramatic pause* awesome... I really need to stop saying ‘awesome.’).
    Skip past that part, I'm glad to now be part of this community seeing as I've been on the MyFallen server for a while (not that long) and I like it there because the people are nice and such.
    I also have the feeling that I'm supposed to say something about myself, so here it goes. I'm human (last I checked), but sometimes try to pretend to be a computer for the fun of it and as a backup disguise. Um... I'm kind of funny? Maybe... hopefully... I think that sums it up pretty well.... Oh, and yes, I love writing and I probably made this much longer then it needed to be.
    In all, I'm in this gaming community now, so yay for me! *more confetti all over anyone who made it this far*

2. Hilow Peoples!

Hilow Peoples! Well-Known Member

93%
    Welcome to the forums, Present Puppy!

Remember, there is no going back. ;>>

3. Mythic Gaming

Mythic Gaming Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

33%
    Welcome to hecc Puppy. Enjoy your stay.

4. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Fallen Light Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

70%
    Welp, welcome to the forums!

5. AwesomePuppy

20%
    Thanks for welcoming me, all the peoples!
    I don't know if I'm supposed to respond this way (I mean, just adding another post thing) but I'm just rebellious like that so I am.

I'll figure out the right way eventually...

• Like Like x 1
  6. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Fallen Light Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

70%
    Rebel. There is the reply button if you want to reply to a specific comment on the thread, just go to that comment, and looking at the bottom right corner of it.

7. AwesomePuppy

20%
    Oh, that makes more sense. Thank you for the advice!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. flamingsalmon

70%
    Any time! :D