Infinity War (SPOILER WARNING)

Discussion in 'MyFallen.net's Pub of Off-Topica and Randomness' started by flamingsalmon, Apr 28, 2018.

1. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Fallen Light Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

70%
    With the newest Avengers movie being released, I want to know, what would you rate infinity war? I personally was actually stunned by the ending, as for years endlessly when a movie comes to the end, the heroes always win. And for that to not be the case absolutely got me. I'd rate the movie a solid 8/10.

What about you guys?

2. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

Sparta (LiluTheCat) Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

58%
    I'd give out a 9/10. It was well paced, funny, and absolutely heartbreaking. I couldn't stop crying for 20 minutes. Though I enjoyed a lot, it does have it's flaws; a lot of the characters do dumb and sometimes frustrating things that could've been avoided and yet gave Thanos the upper hand without feeling out of character or just plain stupid. Besides that, I loved it. It's perfect in my opinion. Best part of it by far was Thor.

3. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Fallen Light Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

70%
    For Thanos they really managed to make him not like, a run of the mill antagonist, he had a reasonable point to his plan, his plan was believable, instead of just like "take over the world"

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

58%
    Josh Brolin, to add to the amazing arc and development for the character, puts on an amazing performance. When i saw that little smile at the end, is it bad I felt good for him?? Even though he killed my baby Loki??

5. flamingsalmon

70%
    He killed Loki get nae nae'd

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

58%
    i squeezed my friend's hand during that scene so tight that she went to the doctor for her fingers.

7. flamingsalmon

70%
    That's... I don't know how to react to that.

8. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

35%
    I literally just (wrote this last night at like, 9 pm,, apparently forgot to post haha lol) got back from seeing it and honestly? One of the best movies I've ever watched. It actually made me cry openly in a movie theatre, I was sobbing my eyes out.

But yeah, totally agree. Thanos is an amazing villain, and pretty convincing too. I actually felt bad for him when he was trying to get the soul stone, cause like?? Killing your adoptive daughter?? If I was in his shoes I wouldn't have done it at all. I would've quit right then and there, and I honestly thought he wouldn't do it. But he did. Wow.

Also "get out squidward" is one of my favorite (paraphrased) quotes from that movie.

• Like Like x 1
  9. flamingsalmon

70%
    True, and mentioning thanos doing all of that, why half the populations, when he could've just doubled resources? I mean, that way everyone wins.

10. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

35%
    I saw a meme like that yesterday and honestly? It's true, he could solve all the problems by doing that. And with the time stone? Just go back in time, double the resources of Titan, and boom: you got yourself a thriving populace.

11. flamingsalmon

70%
    True, but Where's Thanos?!

12. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

58%
    'you're trespassing in our city and on our planet'
    'it means get lost, squidward'