July's Build Contest

Discussion in 'Community Contests' started by BryIsntHere, Jul 6, 2018.

1. BryIsntHere

BryIsntHere Toxic Senior InGame Moderator Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

35%
    Okay now that school is over and everything I'm sure y'all have been waiting for this... July's build contest!

For this contest, everyone will have 1 week to complete their builds

The contest will take place Saturday, July 7th to Saturday, July 14th
    Winners will be announced on Sunday, July 15th by 9pm EST

For any additional questions please refer to the link below:
    http://myfallen.net/threads/corvus-building-contests-information.4392/

This Month's Theme: Summer Fun

Since most of us are getting into the swing of summer now why not have a summer themed build contest? Fits the whole mood right? Just build anything summer related. It can be something you do over the summer, what summer means to you, or just something as abstract as summer in general.

As usual, to join please respond to this post or ask a Corvus moderator. Plots will be ready the day the contest starts.

Best of luck to all of you!

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Paintfury

Paintfury Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

93%
  3. Birmanista

Birmanista Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

35%
    Sign me up, I have a couple good ideas now for what I should make my entry be.

4. BryIsntHere

35%
    Everything is ready! You can find your plots at /warp SummerFun

5. BryIsntHere

35%
    We are having some issues with plots on Corvus right now and I cannot work on it today as I have work. In light of this I will be extending the end date of the contest to Sunday, July 15th and I will have winners posted Monday, July 16th at 9pm EST

6. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Corvus Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

94%
    This sounds super fun!!