Kady's Request Gallery

Discussion in 'The Dusk Forum of Graphical Appreciation' started by KadyTheLlama, Mar 13, 2018.

1. KadyTheLlama

KadyTheLlama Well-Known Member

45%
    I'm bored when I don't know what to draw. So I decided, if you like my style of art you can ask me to draw your characters! If you are interested, follow the format below. Yes Avis, you inspired me.

Forum User: (In case you want it messaged to you.)
    Character name(s): (Maximum of two please, it takes a lot of time for just one.)
    Detailed Description(s): (Sorry if it turns out a bit different.)
    Ship art?: (If you want lovey dovey stuff.)
    Scene: (What's going on in the picture.)
    Dialogue?: (If you want characters to say anything.)
    Clan: (Setting information)
    I cannot guarantee any deadlines.

2. Hilow Peoples!

Hilow Peoples! Well-Known Member

93%
    Forum User: Hilow Peoples! (You don't have to do a fancy message though)

Character name(s): Cracklinglake (Lake Whose Ice Crackles Under Pressure) and Belladonna

Detailed Description(s): Cracklinglake is a tall, heavy-set she-cat w/ a lilac, mink-point coat. The pointed areas are at her paws, lower legs, tail, her face, and her ears. As the pointed area gets to the white base of her fur, it fades to a light cream color. Her back, sides, and chest should all be white, except for a stripe of the aforementioned light cream running down her spine. She has large, slanted aquamarine eyes, which take on a more blue hue than green. Her ears are large compared to her head, and she has long, sharp claws. Finally, she has a tail about 1.5 times her body length, which is rather battered. If you need more refs. just look up lilac Tonkinese cats.

Belladonna is a tall, thin, raven-colored she-cat. Her eyes are a sharp, icy blue, and narrowed in a way that make it look like she is always glaring. Her chest, underbelly, and the inside area of her legs are a slightly lighter dark brown compared to the rest of her body. Her fur is short and glossy, and it almost looks like satin. Her ribs are just slightly visible through her fur. Her ears are also large for her head, and her tail is nearly twice as long as her body. If you need more refs. for her, look up sable Burmese cats. She has slight psychosis, and she tends to see a colored fog surrounding cats based off of who they are. If you want to include that, her fog is a light, solid, nearly transparent blue, and Cracklinglake's is a pale, wispy yellow.

Ship art?: Nope, but I guess it could be interpreted that way??

Scene: Belladonna is on the loner side of the border, a large, manic grin on her face as she watches Cracklinglake stalk a snowshoe hare on Sleetclan's side of the border. Cracklinglake can be in either the foreground or background, but the main focus of the piece should be Belladonna's strange behavior. If you want to do something really ambitious, you could also warp the surrounding area to make it seem as if the world is being viewed from Belladonna's perspective, but that's up to you.

Dialogue?: Either nothing, or you could have Belladonna giggling softly.

Clan: Sleetclan/loner border, in the part that's a thinning pine forest, not the side with the cliffs and ocean.

This is a really big piece but I think it would look amazing in your style! (Also, because it's so big, we can do an art trade or something similar so that you can also get something from me in return, just message me to let me know if you want to do that.) Have fun m'persona!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  3. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Fallen Light Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

70%
    Forum name: flamingsalmon

I have no real request, so just... a camel with a silly hat.

Go crazy with the rest.

4. KadyTheLlama

45%
    Request #2.png
    Done! I have no regrets. Thank you for this opportunity.

5. Superstitious-MM-Smokey

Superstitious-MM-Smokey Fallen Light Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

56%
    Forum User: Superstitious-MM-Smokey
    Character name(s): Firestar. Yes, the Firestar.
    Detailed Description(s): Literally just Firestar in jorts (jean shorts)
    Dialogue?: Some random Bob Ross quote or something
    That's all. Go crazy! It's time for the next Mona Lisa to be born :p

6. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

35%
    Forum User: Birmanista
    Character name(s): Glitteringstar
    Detailed Description(s): A fluffy, snowy white she with glittering icy blue eyes. A mixed breed of a Birman and a tabby, she has white paws, but her spotted tabby marks that go down her tail, muzzle, ankles, ears, and bridge of her nose are a light grey.
    Ship art?: N-no
    Scene: Long story short, Glittering is setting SleetClan on fire, u-using funny magic. I don't care how big or small the fire is, just go wild. Also the fire doesn't have to be realistic.
    Dialogue?: None
    Clan: SleetClan camp, right in the center of it, too.

7. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Fallen Light Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

70%
    This is... one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen

8. KadyTheLlama

45%
    Truly was the best image I've created. *wipes a tear*

9. KadyTheLlama

45%
    Request #1.png
    Done! I really do hope I got the descriptions close to correct. It was tricky but fun!

10. KadyTheLlama

45%
    Request #3.png
    Done! I had too much fun... Firestar is rockin those jorts. ;)

11. Superstitious-MM-Smokey

Superstitious-MM-Smokey Fallen Light Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

56%
    AHHH! It's so beautiful! I love it!!! Great job! Thank you so much! It's what I needed in my life

12. Hilow Peoples!

Hilow Peoples! Well-Known Member

93%
    Omg this is absolutely AMAZING! Thank you so much, it's beautiful!!

13. KadyTheLlama

45%
    No problem. I love doing this stuff.

14. KadyTheLlama

45%
    Thank you!

15. KadyTheLlama

45%
    Request #4.png
    Done! Someone call the fire department...

16. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

35%
    I love it, it's just, it's perfect!! The screams of the off-screen cats pulls it all together.
    (P.S: I laughed a little too loudly when I saw it,, I think I woke up my grandma and it's like 9 at night)

17. KadyTheLlama

45%
    Aaaa thank you! I'm glad you like it!

18. KadyTheLlama

45%
    Looks like I'm out of requests. o_O

19. Superstitious-MM-Smokey

56%
    Forum User: Superstitious-MM-Smokey

Character name(s): Petrelfrost, aka Pretzel frosty

Detailed Description(s): Petrelfrost is a large, fluffy, thick and long furred, snowy white Norwegian forest cat tom. His pelt has small blue-gray spots that slowly fade to a darker shade around the edges of each spot. His legs start out as pale silver, and eventually fade to ashy black paws. His tail is very fluffy and plume-like with a medium grey tail tip. Petrel's eyes are an emotionless and dull cobalt blue, with tiny flecks of various shades of blue mixed in. He is very well-muscled and has a medium, but robust, frame. His claws are long and slightly hooked. Has no scars at all, and always has no expression on his face. While his pelt is long, thick, and fluffy, it is always well kept and almost completely water proof. Ears have tufts of white fur in them. Since he is a Norwegian forest cat, he also has a bit more of a triangular face than a regular cat

Ship art?: Nah

Scene: Maybe he is looking for herbs or just being annoyed by everyone getting impaled by everything. Whatever you think works :)

Dialogue?: No dialogue

Clan: Maybe in the forest or some snowy place

You don't have to do it if you don't want to since petrel is a ewe-nique(tm) boy! Good luck and keep up the great work!

20. KadyTheLlama

45%
    Sounds fun! I'm working on it. :p