Our Servers

Kris' Must Watch Cartoon list!

Discussion in 'MyFallen.net's Pub of Off-Topica and Randomness' started by NoMansLand, Aug 16, 2017.

1. NoMansLand

NoMansLand Community Manager: Technical Services Staff Member Community Manager

63%
    Hey all,

So yeah I'm a big kid at heart, even though I have two amazing kids that I love with all my heart, They will grow up with these cartoons and I hope I can pass this onto you aswell.

#1.) Animaniacs

This cartoon was possibly one of the best cartoons in the world, I grew up with this as I was born in 1989, My mum & dad put me down infront of these cartoons at 4pm every day and I would NOT miss these even if I was with a girl, you know me, little 6 year old Kris was a real ladies man ;)

#2.) Looney Tunes

These were the best, they got ruined about the year 2000.... when they changed nad couldnt allow violence, I mean come on what is with that? Look at this one from 1942, this is one of my absolute favourites, I had this on VCR (Kids google it. We didnt have the fandangled "DVDs" or "Magic Discs", Ask Jeho, she still had cave paintings...). These were the good old days. I was born in 1989 and I still watched this in 1996, 54 years after it came out.

#3.) Invader Zim

Honestly you will regret never watching this, as it was fantastic. Dark humour, the best from Nickelodeon since Rugrats, This comes up later.

4.) Freakazoid

An extremely wierd cartoon but still made me laugh constantly

5.) Rugrats

a Good old classic cartoon made in the 90's for the 90's

If i've missed any let me know!! <3 Kris

2. Owlie

Owlie Well-Known Member

20%
    You should totally try watching Steven universe! It's such an amazing new cartoon, with wonderful music, characters, storyline, and climax

3. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

35%
    When I was super little, my mom had me watch a ton of Looney Tunes that she had on VHS, the one I remember fondly was the one with the opera. I loved that one, and it brings me intense nostalgia anytime I find it. I also had the 2nd Rugrats movie on VHS too that I watched a lot and loved.

I used to watch a bunch of the Tom and Jerry shorts, not the ones later on, but the ones that were actually good. I barely remember watching that one Tom and Jerry movie that had like, I don't know, a singing dog? I guess the fact that I barely remember the plot, let alone the title of the movie, shows how bad it was. I guess?

4. Trem

Trem Forum & In-Game Moderator Retired

70%
    Tom and Jerry was my favorite cartoon as a kid, hands down. The violent episodes aren't that good, but it is quite humorous to see a cat chase a mouse.

5. NoMansLand

NoMansLand Community Manager: Technical Services Staff Member Community Manager

63%
    This one?

or this one?

6. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

35%
    Actually both, so I guess that's good? And now that I realize it, after going through a bunch of clips from classic Looney Tunes shorts, that I remember more than just both of the opera shorts.