Our Servers

Merlin game in server

Discussion in 'Phoenix' started by Trex96, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Trex96

Trex96 New Member

Hey just thought id post this for an FYI. If you play the game Merlin in the server DON'T TP out of the game. YOU WILL become GLITCHED. you can no longer pick anything up. If you want to leave you need to do /merlinleave. This is just an FYI for all you great people out there.

2. NoMansLand

NoMansLand Community Manager: Technical Services Staff Member Community Manager

63%
    Yes, if you have died the game may NOT be over for you, Merlin & Mordred can revive you as zombies.

3. Trex96

Trex96 New Member

i have one question nomansland. who can kill mordred and what are the rules for the game. i didnt get them when we were playing earlier.

4. NoMansLand

63%
    Rules? Kill all the enemys!

Who can kill Mordred? King Arthur & Merlin.

They can only kill him with Excalibur.

5. krockin9

krockin9 New Member

As a victim of this glitch thing from merlin. Wondering how can you get out of this glitch. 

6. Trex96

Trex96 New Member

I'm thinking about that and the only thing i can come up with is ether do the game agin or the server owner might have to remove the plugin but i would hate for that to happen.

I was Mordred but i was getting killed by other stuff but not excalibur.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
  7. NoMansLand

63%
    Quickest way? Don't TP out.

It's that simple. Stay there and play the game, if you die Mordred & Merlin can re-spawn you.

TP Away the game glitches.

http://myfallen.tv/node/57 <-- Watch.

You can be knocked down to 5 hearts (McMMO plays with this.. so yeah..)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
  8. Trex96

Trex96 New Member

well now this sorta makes sens. So Gir have you found a way to fix said glitch. Or do you think that one of my ideas will work.

Oh and GIR while im still on the forum how do you reputation points?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
  9. NoMansLand

63%
    People like your posts, not you. Other members.

10. Toa Lucario

Toa Lucario Retired Staff Member Retired

44%
    Don't like your own posts.  Trust me, Forum Mods don't like writing reports due to the fact that you're breaking rules. :p

11. Stormkrasher

Stormkrasher Well-Known Member

45%
    (Heed their advice all people who see this topic)

12. Trex96

Trex96 New Member

well thanks for telling me that. i now know one more thing not to do on this forum. 

13. Toa Lucario

Toa Lucario Retired Staff Member Retired

44%
    You shouldn't do it on any forum.  It's just bad etiquette.

14. Trex96

Trex96 New Member

well if you get glitched from the game dont worry. all you have to do is play another game and you will no longer be glitched afterwards. hope this helps.

• Like Like x 1