Our Servers

Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children- Chapter Three

Discussion in 'Human' started by Reeselizz, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Corvus Ingame Moderator Retired

94%
    - - - - - - - - - - Chapter Three - - - - - - - - - -
    I looked at Kaitlyn astonished. I knew there was something special about this place!
    "Could you maybe uh, show me sometime?" I asked after a while. She nodded.
    I smiled awkwardly, "Um," I swallowed. "See ya later?" Kaitlyn smiled back then went to a shelf to grab a shovel.
    I turned around and walked outside. My head started to hurt a little bit but it was nothing new. I got back to the cruddy hotel and into my room. My dad was sleeping on the bed, snoring so loud people in Australia could probably hear him. I took my shoes off and headed for the bathroom. I took a shower in freezing water then got out and put on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. My dad must of heard me because he was sitting on the bed looking at a book.
    "Hey dad," I said to him.
    He turned and looked at me, rubbed his face then asked, "Are you hungry?"
    "Yeah, can we get some food?" I walked to stand next to him
    "There's food downstairs."
    I walked down to the main floor and looked around for a place to sit. I sat near a fireplace and some windows. A waiter came by and asked what I'd like to drink. I asked for a glass of lemonade. The waiter left and I sighed the smell of something burnt hitting my nose. After a few minutes of waiting and deciding what I wanted to eat, the waiter came back. He put down my cup of lemonade. I glanced at his nametag, Liam.
    "What do you want to eat?" He asked sounding as if he wished to not be here.
    I responded with "I'll get the Cauliflower soup please."
    Liam walked away with my order. I looked around, seeing a couple with a boy that looked like me, but at the age of six. I thought about my mom, what was she up to now that my dad and I weren't there? After what felt like hours of waiting, my food came out. This time, a different waiter came out. It was an older woman, looked like she was in her forties. She gave me my plate.
    "Here you go, enjoy!" I smiled at her. She smiled back and gave me a wink.
    I ate quickly, gave a tip of two dollars and ran upstairs. Threw on my pajamas and went to sleep.
    ---------------------------------
    Thanks for reading! Hope it wasn't too boring

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016