Our Servers

Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children- Prologue

Discussion in 'Human' started by Reeselizz, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Corvus Ingame Moderator Retired

94%
    Alright, first things first, I need to explain the characters and a little bit about this book so you readers aren't lost.

Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children is about well, peculiar children. They have weird 'powers' like making fire out of their hands or being able to see 'monsters'. So, in the books, these, 'peculiar children' live with their caretaker, basically their guardian/parent. She goes by the name of, Miss Peregrine. They are being haunted by these creatures called Wights and Hollowgast. Down below are the characters in this FanFic/books and their powers. Plus, definitions of some odd creatures you'll need to understand.

Jacob Portman- A boy who can see Hollowgast.
    Emma Bloom- A girl who can make fire with her hands.
    Millard Nullings- An invisible boy.
    Olive Abroholos Elephanta- A girl who is lighter then air.
    Abraham Portman- Jacob's grandfather, killed by a Hollowgast.
    Bronwyn Bruntley- An unusually strong girl.
    Horace Somnusson- A boy who has dreams of events that will happen in the near future.
    Enoch O' Connor- A boy who can animate the dead for brief periods of time.
    Hugh Apiston- A boy who controls and protects bees. They live in his stomach.
    Claire Densmore- A girl with an extra mouth on the back of her head. She is the youngest of the group.
    Fiona Frauenfeld- A quiet girl who has a talent for making plants grow.
    Alma LeFay Peregrine- The guardian of the children, can turn into a peregrine bird anytime.
    Hollowgast- A deadly creature that can only be seen by peculiars who's talent is to see the monster.
    Wights- A human like creature with no iris in the eye. Wights were once Hollowgast but after enough time, and once they've killed enough peculiars they evolve into Wights.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well now that that's over, lets start with the first chapter!

- - - - - - - - - - Chapter One - - - - - - - - - -

"Hello, my name is Jacob Portman. I'm just a typical teenaged boy that lives in Maine. At least I thought I was normal before my grandfather died. He was saying something about a place called Hollow City before his death. I didn't understand until my father and I took a trip to Europe to visit the place. It was in the middle of nowhere, and there was nothing fascinating about this place, trust me."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dun dun dunnnn what's going to happen next? Find out in the next chapter!
    Sorry this was suppperrrr long. I had a bunch of stuff to fit in.
    Thanks for reading!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lizzy (Breezy!)

Lizzy (Breezy!) Retired Retired

83%
    Seems really interesting! Can't wait to read more!

3. Le Amazing Ocelot

Le Amazing Ocelot Retired Retired

45%
    I haven't read the book, but I've seen a bunch of previews to the movie and it seems really interesting

4. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Corvus Ingame Moderator Retired

94%
    The books are really good! I'd recommend them to anybody! (But lets face it, the Warriors series was lit)