Our Servers

Money on Phoe

Discussion in 'Phoenix' started by Kasai Kun, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Kasai Kun

Kasai Kun Well-Known Member

33%
    I feel that getting money is waaaaayyyyyy to easy.It took me a week to get my first million.The economics plugin should get newer prices.Is it just me?

2. Wynter

Wynter Retired Staff Member Retired

I wouldn't be complaining if I were you...

3. sammydog132

sammydog132 Retired Retired

25%
    You should be enjoying the quick and easy money while it lasts. If money became harder to earn there's going to be some who disagree with it, Most likely the ones who are starting out on Phoenix. Personally, I think the prices are fine and don't need a change right now.  ^_^

4. Kasai Kun

33%
    Your right sammy.If it did become that hard,a lot of others would really have a harder time with gaining money.

5. LeBadKitteh

LeBadKitteh New Member

Heh yeah i wouldnt be complaining either because i have like no money at all so you know xD

6. JustKrispy

JustKrispy Retired Retired

58%
    I am pretty positive I don't have any money on Phoenix, either. xD But yeah.. I agree, don't complain when money is easier to obtain now. I know that some people honestly like more of a challenge, but as they say: 'Don't look a gift  horse in the mouth'. Take advantage of getting rich easily while you can, guys. 

7. Sl0pE

Sl0pE Retired Retired

83%
    It took a longt time to make the market. Its balanced as is

8. QueenFire

QueenFire Member

65%
    It's easy to get the money, but some people like the challenge.

9. LeAshleigh

LeAshleigh Retired Retired

21%
    xD Yeah I would not want it to get harder, to be honest I suck at making money.

10. Sl0pE

Sl0pE Retired Retired

83%
    I made a bank for all players to keep their money in a physical form of blocks. If money becomes harder to get, so do the blocks.

My vault is voted to be the most secure on the server

Sl0pE's National bank of tranferable currency

11. Kasai Kun

33%
    I think that should be an irl bank

12. EllaTinks

EllaTinks New Member

Agreed. And i think the prices are pretty balanced as is. Just my opinion :biggrin:

13. NoMansLand

NoMansLand Community Manager: Technical Services Staff Member Community Manager

63%
    We could reset your balance please provide us your IGN

14. Jehosophat_MFGC

Jehosophat_MFGC Community Manager: Server Experience Staff Member Community Manager

54%
    You are so right. It is an incredible amount of work to set up the market.

Plus, who needs money anyway? I just work for anything I want. That's the point isn't it? :p