Mythical Creature rp

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Dubstep_x_k1lla, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Dubstep_x_k1lla

Dubstep_x_k1lla Retired Retired

70%
    Story: You are a mythical creature who lives on a peninsula. Little do you know there are other creatures near where you live. You may be special and have powers, or you may be normal. You may be extremely intelligent, or not that smart, you can even be curious.

My example
    I am using the Shivershock, a mythical creature that I made up, and using in another rp already, but not the same Shivershock
    Name: Icicle
    Siblings (If any. If so, please put how many and their names): 2, Frostbite, Clover
    Personality: Cold-blooded, unlike his sisters, Clover and Frostbite, who are rather sweet
    Gender personality: Males are usually the ones to be cold-blooded
    Power (if any): Ice power
    Intelligent, not that smart, curious: Intelligent
    Backstory (optional): Frostbite thinks she is the only one left of her family, but Icicle is alive too. Clover and their parents got trapped in falling boulders, crushing them. Icicle was behind the falling boulders, making him look like he got crushed by the boulders as well. Icicle ran away from the boulders, but he knows good and well that Frostbite is alive. He plans to find her so he won't be alone forever

If I approve of your "Application", you may start rping!!

2. SpaceKitten42412

SpaceKitten42412 Well-Known Member

20%
    Name: Levi [Leh*vee]
    Siblings: 1, Fallen
    Personality: Salty yet sweet, depending on his mood
    Gender Personality: Males tend to be the ones who are mood-based
    Power: Telekinesis
    Intelligent, not that smart, curious: Intelligent (and curious?)
    Backstory: Originated from a family of earth powered dragons (that is the creature he is, a dragon), but however was thrown out for being the outcast. His name was Levi because he levitates things with his mind. Fallen was named 'fallen' because she too had earth powers. Fallen and the rest of his family were drowned when he accidentally threw them into a lake with his powers lol rip

3. Dubstep_x_k1lla

70%
    Heck yeah you're in. You may start rping!

4. SpaceKitten42412

20%
    Can he be intelligent and curious Terrorbb?

5. yestheory

yestheory Well-Known Member

21%
    Name: Sebastian (Sebby for short x3)
    Siblings: None
    Personality: Sebby is calm, yet devious and sly. You can say that he's very tricky at the least.
    Gender personality: Demon cats don't really have attitudes based on gender.
    Power (if any): He has the ability to bend shadows to his will, and is also able to choose his size.
    Intelligent, not that smart, curious: Intelligent
    Backstory (optional): Sebby was summoned by a mysterious person, but they had died shortly after. After that, he moved on to live in a small village, the villagers spreading rumors about a 'Demon Cat', refusing him everywhere he went. Instead, he lurks around the village, thriving on the souls of those who are lost in the dark. Of course, I need to give you a description of him, right? He's usually a small black cat with white paws and red eyes. That's about it, though he's only slightly edgy.

6. Dubstep_x_k1lla

70%
    Yes, of course he can be!!

7. Dubstep_x_k1lla

70%
    Yep, you're in!

8. yestheory

21%
    Woo! When should we start...?

9. Dubstep_x_k1lla

70%
    You may start now, actually

10. yestheory

21%
    alright.

Sebby prowled through the village, hoping to find a lost soul or two. His misty black tail waved back and forth, hopping down from a rooftop.

11. Dubstep_x_k1lla

70%
    Icicle was somewhere near the village, but he wasn't too close. His cold, glowing blue eyes lighted a path for him through the darkness. His pale white fur and long fluffy tail were swaying in the wind, and he came across the village. He studied it carefully, snarling and leaping forward.

12. yestheory

21%
    The cat didn't react, watching him with cold red eyes.

13. Dubstep_x_k1lla

70%
    Icicle growled, stepping forward. His large shape created a huge shadow.
    "Who are you?" he cooed angrily. He glared at the cat with cold, glowing blue eyes. "And why are you here?" he finished his questions smoothly, but still having a sneering and unpleasing expression on his face. He didn't know the cat lived here, as his den was near by. He snarled, glaring at a piece of large, and sharp ice. It lifted in the air and followed his gaze. He held it next to the cat, and set it down gently. He flicked his pale white, bushy tail and ice appeared in front of him. Icicle padded to nearby bushes, sitting in them, gazing at the ice, waiting for it to dissolve. He was close enough to hear the answers the cat had to share from his questions. Finally, the ice disappeared and floated away as mist. He glared around, and his gaze landed on Sebby, he held his gaze, flicking his ears and keeping silent.

Shh I know this was a really long response

14. yestheory

21%
    "Im afraid you are misinformed. You see, I live here. It'd be better if you don't threaten me so you can get more answers," He replied in a calm voice. His slight British accent made him sound more authoritive. He sat down, beginning to groom himself like cats do when they're dirty. Sebastian didn't seem to really care at the moment, finishing up. He gave a small smile.

15. Dubstep_x_k1lla

70%
    "Just give me your answers!" he howled angrily, stepping from the bushes. "My den is around here, you brat!" he corrected. Icicle cared that his den was protected, yet he sat down. "You know, if you give me some answers," he paused, nipping at his fur. "I won't threaten you any longer. But you must answer," he said in monotone. He looked around, and lifted the ice boulder that he put near the cat back where it was. "Now, may I ask calmly, who are you?" he still had a sneering look on his face, but still managed to keep his temper, even if he was stone-hearted.

16. yestheory

21%
    "Trying to play Hostile now, are we? My apologies. I am Sebastian," He murmured, suddenly appearing behind the sneering shivershock. He examined his claws, shadows starting to wreath around him. He had a cruel look in his deep red eyes, which were probably the only thing visible to Icicle.

17. Dubstep_x_k1lla

70%
    Icicle howled, glaring up at Sebastian. "Look, all I want is peace, I'm not trying to be hostile." Icicle lied. "The name's Icicle." He fixed his gaze in the darkness, his glowing blue eyes lighting the way to one giant piece of ice- the ice boulder. He lifted it, holding it above Sebastian's head and smirked, but he looked as if he was looking just straight at Sebby's eyes. "Look, I don't want to hurt you," he said calmly, obviously lying. Sebastian probably didn't see the giant piece of ice above his head. Icicle made his move, closing his eyes and the ice boulder dropped.

18. Dubstep_x_k1lla

70%
    Wait, Sebastian doesn't have to be crushed, Icicle's just trying to run off and be in peace, that's what he needs right now, so, if that's what it sounded like, sorry, I didn't mean for it to sound like Sebby is going to get crushed.

19. SpaceKitten42412

20%
    Ok Im actually changing Levi's descripion. And possibly power- I'll decide as Im making this next post:

20. Dubstep_x_k1lla

70%
    Alright, fine by me bb