Our Servers

Names Poll: ALL MEMBERS PARTICIPATE IF POSSIBLE

Discussion in 'Forest of FallenLight' started by glittr_keeper02, Jul 29, 2014.

?

Do you approve of the freedom of nicknames?

1. Yes

41.7%
  2. No

16.7%
  3. Middle Opinion

41.7%
  1. LeCookieLucy

LeCookieLucy Retired Staff Member Retired

43%
    My turn for agreeing: 

I agree with Creeper_Keeper, emerald & diamond shouldn't be allowed. But crystal... I think that's an exception.

Ruby isn't allowed either, it's a book name.

Lapis = No from me

Coal = Common world resource... Maybe?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2014
  2. TheLlamaQueen

TheLlamaQueen Retired Staff Member Retired

45%
    I'm pretty sure Coal was used in the books? I may be wrong...

3. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    I really hate gem names, I'm pretty sure cats don't know how to mine. There was a Coal in the books but he was a loner.

I say this:

Diamond-No

Crystal-Maybe

Emerald- Well it's also a colour description for eyes, Firestar had emerald green eyes so idk

Lapis- No

Coal-Sure

Gem-No

Ruby- No

Amethyst- No

Quartz-No

4. Frosty_Blizzard

Frosty_Blizzard New Member

I think Frost should be valid because only staff can rp that clan. Half the member's on Fallenlight don't even know what Frostclan is! The staff don't ever even rp it. So I don't think it's fair we can't have the name. Also, I don't think rogue names should count. Apparently I can't have the name Ruby, but I don't even know who the fudge Ruby is! Bloodclan or something? I think it should be allowed. It's not even a clan name. x3

• Like Like x 2
  5. glittr_keeper02

glittr_keeper02 Cats & Videogames. Meow.

Yeah. So, in my opinion...

Crystal is a yes, and so is gem, because of the Lightrock. Coal maybe, because its a common resource and can be found in multiple places. GoldEN IS valid, and maybe Gold would be? The only other stone I'd think would be valid is silver and maybe copper which silver IS valid.

6. LeAshleigh

LeAshleigh Retired Retired

21%
    I agree with Frosty, I think Frost should be valid. Besides, I've seen heaps of people with frost in their chars names. I think Gold should be valid too because I'm pretty sure it's also a colour. That's just my opinion

• Like Like x 1
  7. glittr_keeper02

Your opinion is well thought out. Its not JUST your opinion anyways, everyone's ideas here arent JUST opinions, they are ideas that help us grow, even the tinniest.

8. LeAshleigh

LeAshleigh Retired Retired

21%
    What a beautiful speech <3

9. Frosty_Blizzard

Golden has to be valid, there was a Goldenflower in the books.

10. Frosty_Blizzard

Well, I guess since Ruby is a book name, I'll just change my char's name to Rubee.....that's technically not a book name. But I personally don't think rogue names should matter.

11. LeCookieLucy

LeCookieLucy Retired Staff Member Retired

43%
    Guys, this is kind of off topic, not really, maybe.. *Shrug* Well, any thoughts on names should go in the Valid Clan Name post.

But: I want to point out that yes Ash, good point.

Gold is valid. And always had been, since it's a pelt colour, not just a natural recourse.  

Gold = Valid

With Frost.. The new map as almost ready, it's coming soon, please stop asking as I speak for a lot of the FL Staff. It's coming.. There are new Clans.. So yeah.

Frost = In future, Valid 

Good? Good.

Thank you for readin' 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, with 'Rubee'..

It's still pronounced 'Ruby' and almost spelt the same. it's meaning is the same to, a female name. So I say that Rubee is invalid. 

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2014
  12. Frosty_Blizzard

I think Rubee should be valid, because the characters aren't even similar. (I think, but I dunno who Ruby is so...) It's spelt differently so it's not the same as the book name, therefore should be valid.

13. NoMansLand

NoMansLand Community Manager: Technical Services Staff Member Community Manager

63%
  14. glittr_keeper02

Mmmkay thats Krissypoopoobear

15. NoMansLand

NoMansLand Community Manager: Technical Services Staff Member Community Manager

63%
    It's Kris and remember im a loud voice when hiring staff

16. Stealthstorm

Stealthstorm New Member

i would say any animal that is not a big cat.They would know about species of cat from the past clans. (lionclan tigerclan ect) 

17. chatterbox888

chatterbox888 Retired

The second one confuzzled me... <3 :D