Our Servers

New Map

Discussion in 'Forest of FallenLight' started by pinkpony180101, Aug 15, 2014.

?

Should we replace the map?

1. Yay!

20 vote(s)
    87.0%
  2. Nay.

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  1. pinkpony180101

pinkpony180101 Retired Staff Member

Hello kittens! We're here to ask you about a new map! Instead of our little map with a few good builds, we propose a complete re-design! Here are a few features we like about it.

-New clans!

-A new, bigger town with bigger, better houses.

-(hopefully) Less lag, crashes and map destruction

-More active leaders, deputies and Medicine Cats

-Beautiful new territories, with detailed builds

-Grief protection within the area of each clan

Vote, Yay or Nay!

2. Sofans

Sofans Retired Staff Member Retired

3. JojoRainicorn

JojoRainicorn Retired Retired

40%
  4. JojoRainicorn

JojoRainicorn Retired Retired

40%
    WOOT! :D

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  5. glittr_keeper02

glittr_keeper02 Cats & Videogames. Meow.

New Clans? You mean, no more EchoClan? But besides that, I like the idea!

6. Spottedleaf0729

Spottedleaf0729 Member

45%
    I love the idea! But... will all the Clan special positions still have their positions? But I love the idea about the new map, because the one we have now was rushed... though I'm proud of my work ^-^

7. MorphingPenguin

MorphingPenguin New Member

Why always changing things up? Good proposal, but I like the map the way it is! :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. TheLlamaQueen

TheLlamaQueen Retired Staff Member Retired

45%
    I like the idea! But, I would like to keep special positions the same and the same clans, but I like the idea! :3

9. Zilvercreeper67

Zilvercreeper67 Well-Known Member

20%
    I like the idea ;D and maybe diff leads Deps and Meds cuz I think different players should get a chance yuno

10. Spirit

Spirit Retired Staff Member Retired

33%
    I personally think people should keep their positions, or people that have had positions before or for a long time step down. But the new maps sound great, even if we loose our old clans. So; Nay to the new positions. Yay to everything else

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  11. cattnes

cattnes Retired Retired

Eh...Most of its a good idea...But I don't like the parts about new clans and new leaders, deputies, and meds. I think those things should stay the same, but the other parts seem like a great idea.

12. LeCookieLucy

LeCookieLucy Retired Staff Member Retired

43%
    Yay.. But Cloverbreeze is active ;~; I love Clover, and I'd hate for her to be demoted, can some ranks stay as they are?

13. glittr_keeper02

Here's an IDEA:

- TOTALLY a new map!

- Keep positions! However, leaders and medicine cats who have had their position for longer than 4 or 5 months should be demoted, as well as those who are never online. (Example: Pantherstar would be demoted and we would have Fawnstar. Cloverbreeze would be demoted and we'd have..... That's up for debate. Redeyes should also be demoted, she is on once in a blue moon.)

- New Clans! But they should at least resemble the 5 Clans. (Example: EchoClan is renamed let's say, BreezeClan, and is built in any mountain biome or plains. ShadeClan would be renamed, let's say, WhisperClan and is built in a dark oak or swamp biome. I am not saying they have to be named these or built in these places, I am just putting out examples.)

- Of course grief protections!

- A new town is a GO!

Notes: Also keep in mind if we demoted all the leaders and deputies and medicine cats at once there would be havoc to decide who would be the new leaders and deputies, the list goes on. The Moderators can't really pick, which means the SGIMs and CMs would, and I think that would put too much pressure on their side, with everything they have to do.)

• Like Like x 1
  14. LeCookieLucy

43%
    Surely not 4 or 5 Moons.

Then positions would be changing a lot.

Clover's.. 24 Moons (I'm pretty sure)

People that have special positions are trusted to not Mary Sue & have that char for ever.

But do you think I'm Powerplaying?

-Lucy

15. LeCookieLucy

43%
    Fail

Months****

Maybe like... 5-6?

16. LeCookieLucy

43%
    But other then that, good idea ^-^

17. glittr_keeper02

Months as in IN REAL LIFE months.

18. glittr_keeper02

And yeah, Lucy.. Umm.. Clover a bit old.. So is Pantherstar.. And Russetstar... And Redeyes(inactive)... And Shiningsun(old and inactive)....

19. LeCookieLucy

43%
    I know about the real life months.

Also, Clover isn't really old. She's about.. An average adult age.

Since Splash didn't retire, he died.

So yeah....

Welp, yeah. I'm just saying, If you're saying Clover's old, imagine the OTHER current Meds.

:hope:

20. glittr_keeper02

Heres another idea! what about implementing seasons? Like we'd add a wall in the spawn anout the season. The season could change every week. Of course players can still do timeskips though. But like, It would be powerplay to go on a tremendous hunt in leafbare, or find nothing in greenleaf. you know? I dunno. this was just an idea.