Our Servers

New Map

Discussion in 'Forest of FallenLight' started by pinkpony180101, Aug 15, 2014.

?

Should we replace the map?

1. Yay!

20 vote(s)
    87.0%
  2. Nay.

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  1. LeCookieLucy

LeCookieLucy Retired Staff Member Retired

43%
    Oooh! I like the seasons, perhaps it changes every.. Months, 2-5 Weeks.. etc.

Great idea o3-

2. TheLlamaQueen

TheLlamaQueen Retired Staff Member Retired

45%
    I think everything is an awesome idea, but let's keep the Meds like Cloveh and Shadowhunter and whatnot, coz they are active and not extremely old. I guess we could get rid of Pantherstar and the rest, coz they are old, and anyway, Panther is nearly dead. But Yay to the general idea!

3. LeCookieLucy

43%
    Yeah, I say keep some positions, but the ones who are active, well, keep.

4. Spirit

Spirit Retired Staff Member Retired

33%
    Yes, I agree with Lucy

5. oakfur

oakfur New Member

yay! but please let some ACTIVE people like clover and fawnheart and springnight and hailshine and others.and keep some old clan to! i don't want to kill my main twilightfur... and also a question, what about the rogue dens??

6. glittr_keeper02

glittr_keeper02 Cats & Videogames. Meow.

Oakfur, there will probably be another transfer registration.

(I think the following should be demoted:

EchoClan:

Wolfstar (NO)

Icegaze (Maybe, he is never roleplayed)

Bluepaw (NO, it's not her fault she cant ever use the computer, but maybe..)

SpiritClan:

Pantherstar (Yes)

Fawnheart (NO)

Cloverbreeze (NO)

EmberClan:

Russetstar (Really old.. So... Yeah.)

Flickerflame (NO)

Shiningsun (Yeah.. It's about time..)

LakeClan:

Oakstar (Kinda old and isn't very active.... So maybe)

Firesong (Her attitude does not portray that she deserves this, but she shouldn't be demoted, since a Clan without a leader AND deputy would be..... disastrous)

ShadeClan:

Brightstar (Yeah.. She's never online! Just barely.)

Ravenfeather (She is never roleplayed but nevertheless Spotty deserves to be leader)

Redeyes (Yes, Hrs is NEVER online.)

Stormpaw (We should demote her.. She gets on SOMETIMES but I don't even recall ever seeing her rp.. Sorry Stormeh!)

7. Spottedleaf0729

Spottedleaf0729 Member

45%
    The reason I never roleplay is because there are rarely any ShadeClan cats to roleplay WITH. Wow.... ShadeClan would be busy... if your idea goes through, lots of people would get demoted.

8. glittr_keeper02

But we want to make room for people who want a chance. (And I really dont want Raven to be demoted D: I like her)

9. Spottedleaf0729

Spottedleaf0729 Member

45%
    Thanks creeper

10. Wynter

Wynter Retired Staff Member Retired

I don't agree with Oakstar getting Demoted Bubba (Oakstar) is having stuff going on in her life, and School, She will be able to get on soon :~:

11. TheLlamaQueen

TheLlamaQueen Retired Staff Member Retired

45%
    I think this idea is ok. Some of the cats on here I have neve heard or seen. But we should definitely keep some people.

12. nyeheheh

nyeheheh Retired Retired

58%
    Sounds like a good idea! I agree with the idea some medicine cats, leaders and deputies need to be demoted. And I don't think Cloverbreeze should be demoted. She's on more than other cats, etc. Redeyes.

13. Alpha_Mike2

Alpha_Mike2 Retired Staff Member Retired

Seriously? literally the reason i stopped getting on for a while is because we were always changing the map! And it is always when I actually get used to the new map at that time, make a good looking den, and get comfortable Role-Playing that it changes. I say nay! the map is good if it ain't broke don't fix it. ok, maybe there are some things that you can change, but give the people like the Rouges and loners stuff to... start with i want to say. It feels like we are on a purely survival server when i say that. The rouges and loners have a harder time than all of the clans (I don't know about the Kittypets, I haven't really heard anything about them that would make their charitar role-pay/ den making hard if not please call me out)

14. glittr_keeper02

That is true Alpha. But this time I beleive we are going to keep things as it was for a long long time. At least around 8 to 10 months. That is what I assume and what I hope for.

15. LeCookieLucy

43%
    Urm, wasn't Stormpaw on vacation?

16. ilovepicklestoo

ilovepicklestoo Retired Retired

45%
    I love the idea of a new map :D  

17. Alpha_Mike2

They say that for every map stop trying to be a politic and be in the spin zone

18. glittr_keeper02

What is that supposed to mean....?

19. Alpha_Mike2

20. glittr_keeper02