Our Servers

[open] FL Reference Requests

Discussion in 'The Dusk Forum of Graphical Appreciation' started by bleuucat, Feb 10, 2019.

1. bleuucat

bleuucat New Member

30%
    hey yall! I decided i wanted to do this because i need to practice drawing different poses and designing things only based on a description. SO here's how its gonna work.

-Leave a description of your character in the FL universe.

-State which clan theyre in, their age, gender, etc.

-Give me ideas for poses/expressions! If you want them to be in a specific pose or have a certain facial expression please tell me!

The finished product will look a little something like this turtlespots.png or this bleu simple ref.png

I'll eventually close this but idk when yet so get them while you can!

I can't wait to start uwu​

Attached Files:

2. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Retired Retired

45%
    I'd love to request something :p

Name: Mulberrystar
    Clan: Eclipseclan
    Description: Mulberrystar is a thick-furred, medium sized, Maine Coon tom-cat with a ticked, silvery grey pelt. His limbs and head have very distinct black tabby markings that fade out around his elbows/hips, and his plume-like tail is covered in the same markings. His white chest and paws pop out against the black, and his eyes are a dull hazel color. There is one, small white splotch of fur over part of his nose and muzzle, too. Mulberrystar has a faint French accent, typical for Eclipseclanners, but he usually speaks very monotone and flatly. His eyes rarely shine with emotion, too, unless in the presence of a cat he likes.
    Position/Expression: Anything simple/easy is alright. I'm not too picky :) He doesn't usually smile much, but a tiny grin would be alright.

I added the picture of the cat I modeled his appearance after if that would help at all, haha.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. bleuucat

bleuucat New Member

30%
    here is your man!! i hope it looks okay! I loved doing this one! <3

Attached Files:

4. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Retired Retired

45%
    Thank you so much <3 It looks awesome!!

5. Paintfury

Paintfury Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

93%
    Aww this is so sweet!!! I'd love to request :eek:

Name: Batstar
    Clan: DriftClan
    Appearance: Pure black, midnight-colored tom with blue eyes and a dead left paw. His left eye is clouded, of which he is now blind in
    Pose: Anything really! If you would make him look grumpy/annoyed then that would be great, but I'm really not picky haha.

Thank you!! :p

• Like Like x 1
  6. X_Eaglefrost_X

X_Eaglefrost_X Well-Known Member

These are so awesome, I love it!

Name: Darkpaw
    Clan: DriftClan
    Description Darkpaw is a tuxedo she-cat with deep blue eyes and a white strip running down her back. Her back left leg is slightly twisted, meaning she can't walk properly. She's generally cheerful in spite of her injury.
    Position/Expression: I don't really mind about the pose, but she should be quite cheerful.

Thanks in advance :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. bleuucat

bleuucat New Member

30%
    hey y'all! sorry the requests are taking so long. I got really sick and have just been pretty busy oof. I'm gonna try and them done soon!

8. X_Eaglefrost_X

X_Eaglefrost_X Well-Known Member

No worries, stuff happens. Feel free to take your time. This is for your fun, remember.

9. AbbyTurtleGirl

AbbyTurtleGirl Member

80%
    Your drawings are so good!! I love them :>>

Name: Dankmist
    Clan: TorrentClan
    Description: Dankmist is a vantablack she-cat with dark amber eyes. She is skinny, but with fluffy fur, especially her tail. She has big ears. She has trust issues at first and is paranoid but warms up to cats pretty fast.
    Position/Expression: Anything's good with me, though maybe something like her either standing or mid jump. Her expression should be cold, with her watching out for something.

Thanks!! :>

Here's a reference picture of how I imagine her fur to look:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019