Our Servers

Phoenix Needs To Grow

Discussion in 'Phoenix' started by Castiel Winchester, May 2, 2015.

1. Castiel Winchester

Castiel Winchester New Member

No, I don't mean in all of the fancy builds and all of the commands. I mean the people. The loyal people who stay on Phoenix for almost the whole day, or however long they can. Those loyals, thank you. Other people, I am ashamed, mainly because people find MyFallen through FallenLight. I'm not saying FL is bad, I'm just saying, to the dear people of FL who may have stumbled across this post, please, at least dedicate 5 minutes to an hour on Phoe a day. Ever since I've joined MF in 2013, I've been on Phoenix, and not seen many people. It's just...sad. The people who want to rp there have a fun time doing that, but the people who don't rp, well, they have nothing to do, unless they do the survival Phoenix is meant for. Yeah, it's a hassle getting Member+ or Premium, but do colors and flying actually matter? Do buying stacks upon stacks of items at a time matter? I'm not sure, but probably not. Yes, I know it's hard to spaz the mouse when you're not a Premium or higher, but it's worth it, and plus your fingers are stronger than the Premiums and higher, unless they're older, eh. But my point is, please, dedicate some part of yourself to Phoenix, you may just become a daily like a lot of us!

~ Yours Truly,

Rillane/ Hadashi

2. LeCookieLucy

LeCookieLucy Retired Staff Member Retired

43%
    I could honestly say the same thing to Mercury.

And at least Phoenix is getting popular again! ^^ I hope more people spent time on all our awesome servers :p  

3. LeAshleigh

LeAshleigh Retired Retired

21%
    I try to spend time on all MyFallen's servers, but some days I spend it all on one due to being needed there. xD

4. NoMansLand

NoMansLand Community Manager: Technical Services Staff Member Community Manager

63%
    Premium & Member+ aren't a requirement for Phoenix, but they're a nice bonus!

5. HomestuckiePixel

HomestuckiePixel Well-Known Member

33%
    I'm sorta a loyal person to phoe.

No inspiration for FL except for my retro chars

6. sammydog132

sammydog132 Retired Retired

25%
    Phoenix is life, its basically a secret hideout for people who want to escape Warrior Cats.

• Like Like x 1
  7. JustKrispy

JustKrispy Retired Retired

58%
    Yeah, true. xD I love that sever, man. I just need to start  getting on MineCraft more, gosh xD. Yeah, Phoenix and Mercury DEFINITELY need to start getting more popular.

8. sammydog132

25%
    So basically we need to offer more for Phoenix and Mercury... Buildings, to be honest nobody would care about buildings unless there's a valuable purpose for it, example: Donut Shop Purpose: Donuts.

9. Kasai Kun

Kasai Kun Well-Known Member

33%
    I love Phoenix so much its life.I have friends there so Its great.IDK what I'd do with mah time XD.

10. Castiel Winchester

I am aware that Phoenix is growing, and Lucy is correct about Mercury as well. The only time people are on the servers most of the time is because our uh, 'god' is on there recording for MFTV. Once again, I'd like to say that it's just sad. 

11. HomestuckiePixel

HomestuckiePixel Well-Known Member

33%
    How do you know when they're recording?

12. LeAshleigh

LeAshleigh Retired Retired

21%
    Sometimes I feel like one of the only people who enjoys both Phoenix and FL owo

13. LeCookieLucy

43%
    MFTV episodes are usually recorded on weekends, Australian time. (If you're in Pacific time I believe you guys are a day behind, so maybe on a sunday-monday time-scale) 

14. NoMansLand

NoMansLand Community Manager: Technical Services Staff Member Community Manager

63%
    MyFallen[TV] is on hold atm because of Toxic taking up a lot of time.

15. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    I spend half my time on FL and the other half on Phoe. It's a great server with friendly people, and proper grammar.

I like proper grammar.

16. sammydog132

25%
    Besides me.

I type so fast that I sometimes forget to spell words or only spell HALF of the word and move on to important words. Fast Typing means Bad Grammar.

17. ThatOneDolphin

ThatOneDolphin Retired Retired

33%
    And I'm the one helping Sammy with her grammar. Always.

I've eve been crowned as her 'Spell Checker.'

18. LeCookieLucy

43%
    #Eve

#Grammar 

19. sammydog132

25%
    #WhyAreWeUsingHashtags?

20. Castiel Winchester