Our Servers

Phoenix Needs To Grow

Discussion in 'Phoenix' started by Castiel Winchester, May 2, 2015.

1. HomestuckiePixel

HomestuckiePixel Well-Known Member

33%
    Hadashi-San

This post grew.

Not intended

2. Castiel Winchester

Castiel Winchester New Member

Yes yes it did.

3. NoMansLand

NoMansLand Community Manager: Technical Services Staff Member Community Manager

63%
    This is what happens...

4. LeAshleigh

LeAshleigh Retired Retired

21%
    But

Rants are funs

Rants

Are

Funs

5. JustKrispy

JustKrispy Retired Retired

58%
    Raants... I once ranted to my mother for a half an hour. I had to stop because my voice was getting hoarse. xD They aren't all THAT fun.

Also, how did the topic change from Phoenix growing to rants? xDD

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2015
  6. LeCookieLucy

LeCookieLucy Retired Staff Member Retired

43%
    I think he means off-topic rants. This topic is for Phoenix only and it should stay that way. Some comments are not needed in these kind of posts.

7. HomestuckiePixel

HomestuckiePixel Well-Known Member

33%
    Anyways, in my opinion Phoe has grown a bit

8. Sl0pE

Sl0pE Retired Retired

83%
  9. LeCookieLucy

43%
    I'm actually now starting to disagree with this, (It's good don't worry) every morning when I go on I tend to see 10+ people on Phoenix. Not to mention that's only in the mornings, and the servers will grow. And I'm not trying to get all this attention over to Mercury when I say this, but Phoenix is quite popular compared to say Mercury (most of the time) and Corvus, (most of the time.) But that is good for Phoenix~

10. Pengu

Pengu Retired Retired

33%
    I agree with Lucy.

11. Jehosophat_MFGC

Jehosophat_MFGC Community Manager: Server Experience Staff Member Community Manager

54%
    Let's stay on topic please. I love Phoenix. It was our first server almost 4 years ago. Invite your friends. Support us on PlanetMinecraft. Spread the word. People will come. When peeps are on ask them to explore with you or build or fight the ender dragon. Phoenix will only grow as much as you want it to.

12. Castiel Winchester

Yeah, Phoenix is growing. I got on earlier, bam, Eight people. xD

Merc and Corv need love too, not to get off-topic, though.

13. AmberTheTato

AmberTheTato Retired Retired

39%
    Phoenix is well loved. (^-^)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2015
  14. Zilvercreeper67

Zilvercreeper67 Well-Known Member

20%
    no one really plays Corvus for a number of reasons that I think are stupid bc its what makes it fun

They say Kris cheats, which he doesnt.

They say TCW is too OP, which it isnt.

And you hafta go waaaaayyy far out to find anything in village chests, which is stupid, it adds to the fun of things.

No one plays on Merc right now bc some arenas are broken

15. LeCookieLucy

43%
    Yes, I think it's a bit too far to give up on  a server just people of a faction.. 2. Mercury arenas are broken, but we're working on new and improved ones when all 43 plugins update...Whoo. (That'll take a while.)

3. Let's stay on the topic of Phoenix now :p I too think that Phoenix has really grown a lot! 85% of the time I see people on Phoenix. My only concerns are the people that use it for roleplaying...It's a survival server. That's what it was made for.

16. Zilvercreeper67

Zilvercreeper67 Well-Known Member

20%
    Phoenix has grown a lot

And I use if for both e.e i dont really rp warriors and Im on Minechat sometimes. Its pretty much half and half for me

17. Castiel Winchester

Yeah, Phoenix has parties, and lets you rp anything you really want as long as it's not too adulty and follows the rules.

Fallenlight, strictly cats and nothing else.

18. Xnoidx5

Xnoidx5 Member

80%
    I agree on this though. Phoenix's community is horribly small. Maybe You Can Advertise Phoenix in Fallenlight or Another Server Thats Connected To Myfallen

Like Put An Auto Brodcast In Chat like

Hey! If You Like Fallenlight you should check out our other servers! /server Hub  

19. LeCookieLucy

43%
    We have that on the lobby I believe.

But I'll add it onto Merc!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2015
  20. sammydog132

sammydog132 Retired Retired

25%
    I think Mercury needs to grow more than Phoenix. I normally see a fair amount of players on each and everyday, and surprisingly they all (most of the time) get along nicely. For Mercury, When I normally come on there and it's utter Lucy, Pickles, or no one. People sometimes go to Mercury if Phoenix is down, utter than that I don't see anyone on there.

(Sorry for going off topic, but just stating my opinion :D )

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2015