Our Servers

plots

Discussion in 'Phoenix' started by Zilvercreeper67, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Zilvercreeper67

Zilvercreeper67 Well-Known Member

20%
    I think Reckless needs more plots .3. Bigger plots, smaller plots, etc etc, bc reckless is just awesome and some people might end up joining phoenix and wanting a plot somewhere, and reckless might be the most recommended, bc its what everyone talks about X3

2. QueenFire

QueenFire Member

65%
    Maybe some of us could pitch in and help create new plots and then the staff can protect them until someone wants to buy them. 

3. Zilvercreeper67

20%
    Yes yes good fire very good i like the idea it should happen you are very smart. I could build le houses n stuff and someone coukd determain how big tbe plot it

4. QueenFire

QueenFire Member

65%
    I could do sizes and the gardens. I'm good with Minecraft gardening, yet I don't know how to take care of a simple flower in real life... But yeah, you get my gist.

5. Zilvercreeper67

20%
    Yeah, and maybe get like, idk, more road? Bc there isnt a lotta room for plots so we'd have to expand

6. QueenFire

QueenFire Member

65%
    Yeah, expanding is probably a good idea. We could make Reckless more popular. OR- new idea here- we could create a new place for plots if the staff allow it.

7. Zilvercreeper67

20%
    Yaaass i could build it!!

8. QueenFire

QueenFire Member

65%
    And I, along with others, could help you because it'd probably be a lot of work. Plus you'd need Moderator+ people.

9. Kasai Kun

Kasai Kun Well-Known Member

33%
    Sounds like a great idea,you should send in a ticket and get it reviewed.

10. QueenFire

QueenFire Member

65%
    I'm just gonna kinda leave that up to Zilv. o3o

11. sammydog132

sammydog132 Retired Retired

25%
    Or I could mention it. However Reckless was pretty empty for a few years, and hasn't been talked. A good time to add more plots and houses would be about the time when all the Reckless spots have been bought. 

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2015
  12. Jehosophat_MFGC

Jehosophat_MFGC Community Manager: Server Experience Staff Member Community Manager

54%
    Reckless has tons of room and a bunch of open plots. Also Jamestown has tons of plots available. So do Stogate (medieval design) and Ti_Lung (Asian design). If there are other types of cities people want, we can work together to make those happen too. Plus there are still a bunch of plots available in MyFallen City. I don't think we are hurting for plots.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2015