Our Servers

READ! VERY IMPORTANT!

Discussion in 'Phoenix' started by owen106, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. owen106

owen106 I'm Spiderman

Now that I have your attention, I have a few questions for you.

Do you have a facebook? OF COURSE YOU DO EVERYONE DOES!

Have you liked MyFallen yet? Well why not?!?!?! Liking us on facebook not only keeps you updated on the most recent MFGC news, it also helps expand our ever-growing community. Don't you want to be a part of expanding it? It's easy, all you have to do is click that link, then hit the "Like" button. That easy! You will be plugged into all of the latest MFGC news, direct links to the blog posts, and random thoughts from our wonderful facebook team.

How about twitter? Most people have twitter. Well why haven't you followed us on twitter yet? We promise only to send out important information and not to spam twitter feeds with RT's and annoying jokes that every other person has posted. Follow MyFallen on twitter!

Are you in need of new clothes but don't want what everyone else has? Check out our merchandise and buy some clothes that are both stylish and unique!

ALL PROFITS GO TOWARDS MAKING MYFALLEN A BETTER PLACE! THE STAFF MAKE NO MONEY OFF OF IT! I PROMISE!

You can donate a few bucks to help us give a better gaming experience to you! Every little bit helps, even if the smallest penny!

Join us gamers in making MyFallen a bigger and better community. With your help the future is sure to be bright!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Matt

Matt Member

Liked and followed :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. mbbGun

mbbGun I'm the REAL Batman

Ditto! Liked/Followed

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jehosophat_MFGC

Jehosophat_MFGC Community Manager: Server Experience Staff Member Community Manager

54%
    /me needs to create twitter account...

Great post Owen! Keep it up!

5. TheBigCheese

TheBigCheese New Member

/me needs to have one of either accounts... :p

6. chiefzombie

chiefzombie New Member

how many likes does it have

7. Jehosophat_MFGC

Jehosophat_MFGC Community Manager: Server Experience Staff Member Community Manager

54%
    Join and find out :p

8. chiefzombie

chiefzombie New Member

it has 33 just checked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.