Our Servers

Register your prophecy

Discussion in 'Forest of FallenLight' started by NoMansLand, Jan 2, 2014.

1. NoMansLand

NoMansLand Community Manager: Technical Services Staff Member Community Manager

63%
    Register below a prophecy and story for lightclan to announce and make our RP better!

2. LeSofia

LeSofia New Member

The Embers of the sun will go out from the waters of the lake

And only Dawn(wing), Flame(flight),Bright(talon),Broken(soul),Wolf(kit) and Feather(step) can stop it 

And Flamestar's Killer will be the source of the war

Note: this is not my prophecy the actually prophecy belongs to Cooper718 or Coopa-Troopa he asked me to post it for him because he's been banned from the forums thanks for reading it! =3 

3. NoMansLand

NoMansLand Community Manager: Technical Services Staff Member Community Manager

63%
    You cant kill off another member's character with out their express permission.

4. LeSofia

LeSofia New Member

not killing anyone x3 Flamestar as in Flamestar of echoclan the long dead Flamestar x3

5. WhatWhat1234

WhatWhat1234 Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2016
  6. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    "The Blinded Shadow (Blindedstar) shall rise from the grave, The Russet-colored Ember (Russetstar), The Brightness in the dark Shade (Brightstar), The calm Mellow in the Lake (Mellowstar), The Great Panther Spirit (Pantherstar) and The Crashing Comet's Echo (Cometstar) Shall band together and banish the Shadow."

Just made it up .-. Would be nice to see Blindedstar trying to get back at the clans

7. LeSofia

LeSofia New Member

Three kits born of rotten love,

Shall say the end of the clans,

Once, of blazing infernos

Twice, of twisting streams,

Thrice, of wind-like clouds.

And only a small spark can save us all.

Enjoy it? First prophecy I've made yet o3o 

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  8. QueenFire

QueenFire Member

65%
    The moon will rise and the sun will set, and leaving the flame at its last breath.

Oak will step up to the challenge, and find the moon and sun to face their death.

Put into words: Moonrise and Sunset (rogues) will kill Flamepool (My Lakeclan character), and Oakstep (Lakeclan's deputy) will kill them.

This was my first prophecy, so I know it's not that great. I really wanted to make a prophecy, so this was the best I could come up with. :3

-Firesong21

9. Caramel au Beurre

Caramel au Beurre New Member

The dark petal(darkpetal) will rot, a crippled champion(crippledpaw) will rise to fight the rotting petal, and a light spirit (brightspirit) will try and stop the madness.

10. Lilacat1

Lilacat1 New Member

A dawn will rise from dark hearts and a new clan shall rise

Their have been quite a few people that want a rogue clan called Dawnclan so if their is a Dawnclan then this could be the prophecy leading up to it.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
  11. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    Brightspirit is a book name

12. QueenFire

QueenFire Member

65%
    Here's a prophecy for Bubba, brooke909, wynter2002, and I. And if this is here it means prophecies are allowed if you post them on the forums.

A dove will be shaded and three will rise. Elements, dreams, electricity, and sounds will come together and stop the darkness from clouding everything.

Dovekit will become Shadeclan from Echoclan and Chervilkit, Aspenkit, Geokit, and Dovekit will grow up with powers to stop the Shadow Forest from rising and ruining the clans.

We can do this because registering a prophecy is on the forums, right? ♥

13. Spottedleaf0729

Spottedleaf0729 Member

45%
    On a full moon night,

When the stars shine bright,

3 kits will be born, one born to fight.

She will save the clans from fright,

Then rise like Dawn to the light.

Meaning:

On the night of the full moon

When the stars seem to shine brighter then ever

Auroratail will have 3 kits; Dawnkit, Duskkit, and Hollykit.
    One day Dawnkit (She will then be a warrior) will save the clans from a Killer

Sadly, Dawnkit will die after the fight.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  14. InsaneWithWolves

InsaneWithWolves New Member

First Prophcey >-<

When the Breeze of a Wolf (Wolfbreeze) has been seen, the forbidden truth is out.

The battle will begin, of pain and sorrow, but the Whispers of Shadows (Shadowswhisper) will stay near.

When the pain is long gone, the truth is still there, but the wrong has been proved right, and the stars will shine bright.

Meaning:

Well, Wolfbreeze has a forbidden love with a Shadeclan cat, Shadowswhisper.

So they get caught by some-cat from the two clans, Shadeclan and Echoclan, and they get punished, starting a little war between the cats and their clans.

But then one of them joins the other clan (Probably Echoclan), and it's better, and Wolfbreeze becomes Deputy. (If my application of Wolfbreeze fails, then please ignore this part.)

15. Tigerisstar142

Tigerisstar142 New Member

(prophecy) Blood will spill into the river, all prey will become crow-food and the forest will fall apart.

(meaning) cats will die, all the clan's prey will go bad or be poisoned by two- legs and basicly all the clans will be destroyed and fall apart.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Spottedleaf0729

Spottedleaf0729 Member

45%
    1. You can't kill other players cats' wwithout permission 2. If the Clans are destroyed or fall apart, it would be the end of FallenLight.

• Like Like x 1
  17. LeSofia

LeSofia New Member

I agree with Spot o3o

18. TheLlamaQueen

TheLlamaQueen Retired Staff Member Retired

45%
    Tiger shall be born,

From Feather and Claw,

Shall rise over the forest,

The Clans shall fall,

Water shall meet Tiger in battle,

And then quench the flame,

Only then shall the Clans be reborn

Meaning

My char Tigerpaw,

Is born of my other chars TigersClaw and Raven,

Tigerpaw is destined to be like her ancestor Tigerstar (they are related somehow, don't ask...)

Tigerpaws warrior name will be Tigerflame,

She's gonna take over the forest,

LakeClan will take on Tigerflame and defeat her (IDK which LakeClan cat it will be...)

And then the Clans will remake themselves...

IKR, it's pretty terrible, anyways, it's my first shot, hope u like

• Like Like x 1
  19. Spottedleaf0729

Spottedleaf0729 Member

45%
    Uh. 1. You can't kill other players cats without perm, and 2. If the Clans die then that's the end of FL and that woulden't be cool o3o

• Like Like x 2
  20. Spottedleaf0729

Spottedleaf0729 Member

45%
    Uh, I'm taking mega offense... your saying I ruin everything, and crap like that.. do you know who your talking to? :L