Our Servers

Register your prophecy

Discussion in 'Forest of FallenLight' started by NoMansLand, Jan 2, 2014.

1. LeAshleigh

LeAshleigh Retired Retired

21%
    I like it ;>

2. nyeheheh

nyeheheh Retired Retired

58%
    I was gonna try to think of a prophecy includng Tawnyface, but I suck at making prophecies and things like that.

I'll think though.

3. Rat_Dog

Rat_Dog Well-Known Member

58%
    Same with me nyeheheh I am horrible at making prophecies but I want to do one for my character Ripplingwater  *shrugs*

A, should I do it about his love for EchoStar (though he knows she will never love him) then something dramatic happens

B, Uh something with his love life (if he has any)

C, He is warned about a dangerous cat that will betray or join the clan (I was thinking this would ethier be Echo or Blair something that causes drama)

D, Some deadly fight of some kind

Umm idk if these things are to OP but I would love a rippling to be involved of a prophecy of some kind I would like to know what others think.....             Anyway thanks for your time

:smiling:

4. Charaah

Charaah Retired Retired

70%
    I Have a Prophecy... I still think that it can be edited a bit, any suggestions? :biggrin:

As dark will fill light,

cats that were once bright

will be a torrent to darkness

the Echos will fill the caves,

As Spider winds Heather

the Fallen warriors will fight 

as the branches break down,

a Kestral's call will sing.

And all of that stuff means:

When a lunar eclipse occurs, the cats that believed in LightClan, won't believe anymore. they will be pulled over to Torrentclan, And Echostar will be handling too many cats. Spiderstar will attack Heatherstar, and Fallenstar and all of Driftclan will fight Torrentclan. and when the battle winds down, Kestralcall will be respected by all cats.

5. Fallenystar

Fallenystar Retired Retired

28%
    I like the idea, but Fallenstar will always believe in Lightclan no matter what. And she wont repsect Kestrelcall ever lol. Good idea though.

6. Kaat

Kaat Retired Retired

40%
    Um, good idea Sparkle, but I don't think it would work very well for several reasons.

I mean, everyone CAN'T go to TorrentClan. Most players aren't Tribe. 

And Kestrelcall has already had his fame, and why would he be respected by all cats? Like. Why??

It just kinda has a lot of holes, and now we have a prophecy already in effect. 

It had a good beginning though.

7. Rat_Dog

58%
    As a blair of light enters

The echos will grow stronger 

Though the rippling water will grow still

A cloud of Smog will cover

When the call of a wren answers

As blood lures over soon to be near

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This means as the relationship of Echostar and Blair continues along with Wrencall's and Smogcloud's Ripplingwater will feel left out. Wren and Smog will struggle to stay together but will some how will manage. As the battle of the clans against the rouges grows near, Echo's kits will be born that day, possibly one of the kits being killed, another one being named after a cat killed in battle, possibly Rippling (it's a maybe), also during the battle something between wren and Smog happens. This profecy is given to Torrentclan after the main one comes (the one Kat posted).

I hope you like it [​IMG]

8. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

Sparta (LiluTheCat) Retired Retired

58%
    You can't kill off cats without the player in hand's permission. Whoever plays this kit might not want to die, unless you play them.

9. Fallenystar

Fallenystar Retired Retired

28%
    They said possibly [​IMG]

10. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

58%
    Lol, anyway, you have to ask the player of this kit who's going to die if you do decide to kill off this kit.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2016
  11. Rat_Dog

58%
    Oops his was a long time ago this thing is way over passed.... heh heh I forgot about it anyways thanks for warning me xD

12. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

58%
    Don't worry! [​IMG]

13. Rat_Dog

58%
    As the clans grow silent

hushed by death and pain.

A hostile shadow will rise

and cats will die in vain.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I am sorry this profecy is quite awful, and quite short.   Don't hate me xD

The first part is talking about, how a epidemic will hit the clans, and many cats will die from it. This epidemic would possibly be a unknown disease, which will spread uneasiness through out the clans. With the death of so many cats, so many will grow quiet mourning for them, this will possibly lead to a weakness in the clans.

The second part is talking about a hostile cat, a clan cat (I have know idea who.. you are welcome to put suggestions) will notice this weakness and try to take power. Many other clan cats will join his side, this will split the clans into "two". There will be a huge battle between them and many cats will die.

This profecy will be given by the previous medicine cats....

DC: Softshiver  

EC: Mytrlefall  

MC: Swirlingleaf  

TC: Twlightwhsiper  

It would be given to the current Medicine cats and Medicine cat Apprentices possibly the next time the go to the Lightrock.

This is not a profecy that is only for certain peers, it is like the last (rouge) battle where anyone can participate, along with the epidemic and the taking of sides.

Yes there is a bunch of pot holes..

*When will this take place

*When will the epidemic hit

*Who is the evil cat

*etc.

This is where I need your help! Help give suggestions,  and let's fill in those pot holes!

Anyways I hope you like my idea! (I tried xP)

14. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

58%
    Lol I actually like it.

15. Rat_Dog

58%
    I don't know who the evil cat should be or who will play it.... anyone have suggestions for the evil cat?

16. LeAshleigh

LeAshleigh Retired Retired

21%
    Personally I don't think we should rush ourselves into another prophecy so soon after the last one, but a disease spreading throughout the clans sounds quite interesting.

17. Charaah

Charaah Retired Retired

70%
    ooo yas :3

18. Rat_Dog

58%
    XD I am totally fine with that 

19. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

35%
    Maybe, adding on to what Ash said, we could have this strike a little while, like 2-5 months, after the current prophecy ends. Just as the remaining cats, or any cats, if you will, are still regrouping and getting established in their clans/home, this could happen. Just an idea I came up with two seconds ago.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2016
  20. Rat_Dog

58%
    Yeah that would be fine I just threw the idea out there [​IMG]