Our Servers

Register your prophecy

Discussion in 'Forest of FallenLight' started by NoMansLand, Jan 2, 2014.

1. PlutoMash360

PlutoMash360 New Member

30%
    Darkness rises from the darkest parts of the shadow forest,

It will soon consume Lightclan and the other clans,

The only felines that could save the day are far from the beginning,

The most golden of spirits (Goldenkit of mc),  the fox's mighty bite (Foxkit of dc) ,and the silentest of flames (Silentkit of ec)

Soon they'll go to war, fighting with Lightclan and the clans beside them.

Goldenkit is my char in meadowclan, the other two are just random cats I thought of at the moment.

2. Parkerbot

Parkerbot Member

80%
    I have a horrible one owo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As an eclipse covers the meadow,

only a drift of love and kindness can save the clans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meaning there will/could be a war between eclipseclan and Meadowclan, but Driftclan has to stop it before cats start to die owo.

3. Fallenystar

Fallenystar Retired Retired

60%
    Driftclan hates Eclipseclan. How would that work out : P 

4. Parkerbot

Parkerbot Member

80%
    I don't know

5. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

Sparta (LiluTheCat) Retired Retired

58%
    How about to put aside DC and EC hatred, one cat that has a link between both of them (Willowtail or Tinybird) and tries to join the Clans in harmony. (By join I mean prevent the EC MC war).

Tiny: used to be EclipseClan and now is DC.

Willow: Parents were originally EC and now is DC.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2016
  6. Parkerbot

Parkerbot Member

80%
    I have another horrible one, yayy

{Please don't count this as spam owo..}

A falcon's wing will enclose around the willow tree, with power so strong, the willow will fall. But in it's sacrifice, a hero will rise. A bubble that'll drift from deaths demise...

{Meaning} Falconkit of Driftclan, who's evil {I asked them shhh} Will kill Willowtail {Willow agreed, and Falconkit will be older by the time this happens if the prophecy happens} But Bubblekit {Who'll also be older} will be 'the hero' and will kill Falconkit {I don't know what her/his warrior name will be tbh.}...

7. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

58%
    I'm excited and scared at the same time. There are a few things you forgot to explain:

Tick (who will join DC as Blightfall) who has been abused by his father Slick, will train Falconkit in to a world of darkness and evilness. Falconstrike (his warrior name) will kill Willowtail to get rid of anything that stands between him and power. But when his sister, Bubblekit (who hasn't decided about their warrior name) will kill him and bring peace to the forest. And on that note, here is my prophecy, quite similar.

When the mentor teaches the master,

the falcon will strike at the weeping willow.

When the bubble drifts down to bring peace,

the wings of evil will fall and peace will be mellow.

Ik it's pretty crappy but still ;3

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2016
  8. Micky Mouse

Micky Mouse Member

80%
    I really like this idea, and it would be even better if we could combine this and Rat_Dog's idea of the epidemic. That prophecy needed an evil cat, so hey, why not Falconkit/strike? It'd be more fun for everyone, as more cats will be included.  

I also tried to come up with my own little prophecy about Falconkit,  Willowtail, Blightfall and Bubblekit.. (Edit: we added Tawnystar :D)

When the tawny cat has spoken, the law of the Clan will be broken.

In the blight's desire for revenge,

the falcon gains a bloodthirst that he cannot quench. 

When the blight has fallen, the falcon will strike, and the willow will perish.

in the falcon's quest to make amends, 

from the river of blood a bubble will ascend, 

and end the evil that brings terror to the Clans. 

As I said, it'd be more fun if more cats were included, but I really like this idea [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2016
  9. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

35%
    I actually, honestly, really like that idea. It's like the best of both worlds, or three, in this case: adding in a major part from the two prophecies mentioned (the epidemic and the Willow/Falcon/Blight/Bubble prophecy), as well, as my own idea, add a little bit from your own prophecy, like the Tawnystar part. I won't say what the prophecy might look like, because, well, I'm bad at rhyming, but I'll let someone else come up with it.

10. Fallenystar

Fallenystar Retired Retired

60%

You guys also gotta remember there's a prophecy in process/ongoing. Good idea Parker though. 

image.gif

11. GoldenFox24

GoldenFox24 Retired Retired

65%
    With the swiftness of a hawk(Hawkpaw)

And the gentle heart of a carp(Carppaw)

The two will bring something much more than thought of previously

But the winds from a brewing storm

Could just be what is needed

To tear them apart

~Meaning~

Carppaw and Hawkpaw will fall in love

But a upcoming battle could just be what it takes to ruin it eep

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2016
  12. Kaat

Kaat Retired Retired

40%
    Sounds great! Explain what the storm is though. How does it affect the clans and how does Carppaw and Hawkpaw contribute to the prophecy?

13. GoldenFox24

GoldenFox24 Retired Retired

65%
    The storm is Falconkit and his prophecy(since he's going to be evil and all that neat stuff)

Since Hawkpaw is related to Sunclaw(my oc that was very close to Yewclaw) he's going to be assumed in association with the evil when really he's not

14. Kaat

Kaat Retired Retired

40%
    Alright, cool! 

15. Rat_Dog

Rat_Dog Well-Known Member

58%
    Are we going to do a mixture of all of them into one profecy, including mine Goldens, and a couple others? I am sorry just really confuzzeld.... \●~●/ Don't hate me!

16. Kaat

Kaat Retired Retired

40%
    Perhaps. Not completely sure!

17. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

35%
    It sounds like a good idea, mixing various elements from the different prophecies into one big one, and maybe even being able to include more people as well!

18. nikkiwikki234

nikkiwikki234 Retired Retired

45%
    This is a quick update on the current prophecy: it is still ongoing, and does include everyone, although it might not seem like it at first. The medicine cats will begin to decode the prophecy through roleplay. This will be one of the biggest prophecies of the year, most likely, as its a finale to the last prophecy. The prophecy can be found at spawn (/spawn, turn around, read prophecy board.).

The four cats mentioned will have to bind the Clans together and find out the true way to destroy the Shadow Forest's threat once and for all... but will other factors - and cats - spoil their 'heroes ending'? Or will the Clans overpower the odds? Start your theories, people. <:

- Nikki

19. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

58%
    Theory:

The four main apprentices from the prophecy could join up and bring the Clans together at a gathering. Together, they could march together to destroy the Shadow Forest with the help of LightClan.

Problems with this theory:

Many people cannot attend gatherings due to timezones. Maybe this shouldn't be at a gathering, but possibly an event day for competitions organised at gathering like they did at the end of  'The Sight.' When all four Clans arrive at the competition day/event, they could march together to defeat the Shadow Forest once and for all, similar to the theory above.

-Lilu x

20. Kaat

Kaat Retired Retired

40%
    It's a good idea, but I assure you, the prophecy events will be spun around and everyone will be able to be involved, attending a Gathering or not.